Mexico’s Murder Rate Hits Highest Level in Decades

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"The number of homicides rose 27% last year

The National Statistics Institute said Monday the number of murders rose 27% last year to 31,174, the most on record going back to 1990 and equivalent to 25 per 100,000 inhabitants. The homicide rate rose from 20 per 100,000 in 2016, and was above the recent high of 24 in 2011.

Criminal violence began soaring in 2008 after the government engaged the military and federal police in efforts to rein in powerful drug gangs that were taking control of hot spots around the country."

The violence sky-rocketed when Obama authorized a horribly failed ATF operation called 'Fast and Furious'. Gun-buyers, many of whom the feds suspected were criminals, were permitted to take firearms purchased in the U.S. and walk into Mexico without interference from agents; the intention was that once the guns were sold to powerful drug cartels, the ATF would later trace the firearms. Whistleblowers and investigators, however, found no attempt to trace the guns.

Yeah, as mentioned, it failed HORRIBLY. Obama armed the violent drug cartels More than 2,000 guns, to include hand grenades.

It was believed that that the killing of hundreds of Mexicans and even some U.S. law enforcement officers because of the Fast and Furious program was going to be used by the Barack Obama administration as an excuse for more gun control.

(Obama was going to arm the Mexican Drug Cartels, sacrifice hundreds of Mexican lives - and some American lives - in order to achieve a high enough BODY COUNT to effectively push for more gun control in the US!)

This is one of Obama's Legacies' that just keep growing and growing......

Mexico’s Murder Rate Hits Highest Level in Decades

Barack Obama ATF Scandal: 8 Facts About Fast and Furious You Might Not Know

Congress Rips Obama on Cover-up of Fast and Furious Gun Running

Good, I get schadenfreudic any time something bad happens to our drug-cartel-owned, bloodsucking leech of a neighbor. Mexico's very existence is based on parasitism of America.

Good, I get schadenfreudic any time something bad happens to our drug-cartel-owned, bloodsucking leech of a neighbor. Mexico's very existence is based on parasitism of America.
...and of course none of that record-setting violence is going to spill through that big ol' OPEN BORDER Obama and the snowflakes want....which means we don't need ICE....

:rolleyes:

...and of course none of that record-setting violence is going to spill through that big ol' OPEN BORDER Obama and the snowflakes want....which means we don't need ICE....

:rolleyes:

I've never understood (well, I sorta do, Obamaggot encouraged the mentality with his lies) where liberals got the idea that the Third World was filled with innocent, child-like, saintly, magical pixies who should be cuddled and catered to at all costs. The third world is the most violent, inbred, low-I.Q., illiterate dregs of humanity. That's why it's the Third World; they never had the brains or values to create a decent society.

Last edited:
And its right next door where the dems want to remove the border for future voters...how sick is that????

RW's should be thanking the Mexicans for whacking each other - leave it to easy to bitch.

You can do a lot of damage with 3,000 weapons. I wonder if Barry Hussein's ATF shipped the ammo along with the illegal weapons during "Operation Fast/Furious"

Now is the time to publicize and organize a Bannon-Jones-Medved Bus Tour of southwest rural roads of Mexico this fall.

Forum List

Back