Why Biden acted like a small child at the debate...

Its the same with the staff aides to the congress and senate. Just pathetic.
Actually, come to think of it….I applied for and got a job in a senator’s office a couple of years out of college. (Almost forgot…..long time ago). I actually met with the Senator, and he told me he thought I was overqualified!

That makes sense. They don't want someone smart in there.
Thanks. In fact, I thought the interview was odd. I didn’t meet with any staff at all. I simply got a phone call from the office that the Senator wanted to meet with me. He apparently was curious as to why a Phi Beta Kappa graduate would want to work there.

Oh….in case I wasn’t clear, I turned down the offer. I had already figured out, even as a 23-year-old, that it was unusual for a Senator to meet with a lowly applicant (especially one that hadn’t been interviewed by staff prior), and that he was curious to meet with a high-achiever as such an applicant was unusual.

Also, you have a very ill-informed idea of what dementia is: it’s not the loss of the abikity to reason. It starts with the loss of short-term memory and executive function. They can still reason, but not with complicated matters.
You have a extremely ill-informed idea of what I know.

They can reason, but not? You are entitled to your opinion.

Forum List

Back