Mexifornia and Loon York stole the Dem Party...will the rest of the nation fight to take it back?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
An inner party brawl seems inevitable as moderate Democrats have to be ready to take their Party back. Do we have any moderate Dems here to help shed some light on things? How pissed are legitimate Democrats with the Party moving off the charts Left?

The Dem party is waging an internal civil war between traditional Democrats who support blue collar working Americans and the radical left wing which has allied with every liberal fringe group out there. Traditional Democrats are trending towards Trump for jobs, fair trade, and booting these mooching illegals the hell out of our country.

The problem with New York is not New York, but rather racial, people like Blacks, Hispanics, Jews, Irish Catholics.

If it were mostly Italians, and Poles NY would prob be more Conservative than the U.S.A South.

In fact, I've heard stories about New York already being more racially Conservative, and Nationalistic than the U.S.A South, from who?
From people who lived, and grew up in the South, and moved here.

Gentrification is "Solving" a lot of NY's Black, and Puerto Rican issues, as a lot of those "Democrats" & "Thugs" move down South because it's cheaper.

New York's really the best part of the U.S.A, most historical, valuable, intellectual, artistic, even beautiful.

We just need to continue unloading the "Trash" upon the Southern states, and TAKE BACK OUR STATE.

NYC has already moved up since the 80's, as I outlined below.

NYC horror stories in the 80's by my Greek bud from Jersey.

Last edited:
California is a great place to live and work as well as make your first million. The democratic party still speaks for us.

California is a great place to live and work as well as make your first million. The democratic party still speaks for us.
high prices/illegal-immigrant capital/over crowded schools/earthquake capital/etc
?

Run by Mexico, it’s rated first with the highest poverty rate and last in quality of life.
I can see it as an awesome place if those things don’t matter to you...haha

Last edited:
I forgot the big one:
lack of water!!!!!!!!!
Geography, politics, and an uncooperative climate have converged to make California's water system—the most engineered one in the world—unpredictable at best and dangerous at worst.
A Look Inside The California Water Crisis That Nobody's Talking About

and very restrictive/dumbass//etc restrictions-laws
they even award illegals $$$$ for.............................................committing crime!!
to a non-American
San Francisco Awards $190,000 To Illegal Immigrant Over "Sanctuary City Violation"

An inner party brawl seems inevitable as moderate Democrats have to be ready to take their Party back. Do we have any moderate Dems here to help shed some light on things? How pissed are legitimate Democrats with the Party moving off the charts Left?
New Yorker Trump?

The problem with New York is not New York, but rather racial, people like Blacks, Hispanics, Jews, Irish Catholics.

If it were mostly Italians, and Poles NY would prob be more Conservative than the U.S.A South.

In fact, I've heard stories about New York already being more racially Conservative, and Nationalistic than the U.S.A South, from who?
From people who lived, and grew up in the South, and moved here.
Fascinating.....

New York seems to be much more Socially Conservative than California, it just happens to be a lot of Catholics who fill up a lot of New York are pro-Union, and pro-Social programs, even if we're just as anti-Abortion, anti-Gay, and even perhaps more anti-Jewish, and anti-Black than in the South. (Maybe, just maybe)

Parts of California are great places to live.....

I love San Diego.

The state should be broken into about five states.

The left wing of the democratic party speaks for you.

Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Diane Feineknstein, Kamala Harris.......we love them as you poster girls.

It makes our job just that much easier.

Forum List

Back