MGT Gets Punked

There is nothing awesome about treating someone like this in public and recording it. It's the kind of thing I would expect from a 12 year old, not a grown adult, but this seems to be prevailing maturity level of many Americans today.
Just a comment in passing at an airport. No worse than MTG in the halls of Congress. It might become a standard greeting outside of her hometown. Her words, actions, and trademark demeanor make her a magnet for that sort of thing. Juvenile? Yes, but suitable for the hallowed halls of Congress, so suitable for airports and street encounters. I thought it funny, but I have a fairly base sense of humor.:D

There is nothing awesome about treating someone like this in public and recording it. It's the kind of thing I would expect from a 12 year old, not a grown adult, but this seems to be prevailing maturity level of many Americans today.
Yeah and had this been someone white doing this to one of the squad, you wouldn't say this.

Just a comment in passing at an airport. No worse than MTG in the halls of Congress. It might become a standard greeting outside of her hometown. Her words, actions, and trademark demeanor make her a magnet for that sort of thing. Juvenile? Yes, but suitable for the hallowed halls of Congress, so suitable for airports and street encounters. I thought it funny, but I have a fairly base sense of humor.:D
I thought this was funny too.

Screenshot_20240514-131222-975.png

I don’t like the idea of any public figure, especially a politician, getting harassed in any public place when not engaged in political activities. I don’t care what political party they belong to. There is a time and place for everything.

However, while I don‘t condone the conduct in the the video, MTG has herself to blame for the crassness that people show her. Remember this little episode:

Sometimes you reap what you sow.

I don’t like the idea of any public figure, especially a politician, getting harassed in any public place when not engaged in political activities. I don’t care what political party they belong to. There is a time and place for everything.

However, while I don‘t condone the conduct in the the video, MTG has herself to blame for the crassness that people show her. Remember this little episode:

Survivor?

You need a better example. If anyone deserves to be ridiculed it’s that worthless grifter Hogg. Who’s only accomplishment in life has been riding his bike from his home to where a shooting happened and making a career out of it.

MGT has f-d around and found out. She ran her mouth to one too many people.

This was awesome!

Just rude and childish, like Taz said.

It would be like me walking up to Elizabeth Warren and saying "hello, Senator Pocahontas."

Classless...

Let’s play a game. We can call it “Who’s behind the camera”.

Obviously a black woman.
250+ pounds.
Wearing pajamas and flip flops.
Massive fake eyelashes.
One of super straight hair wigs, in green.
Can’t pronounce the word ask.

There are 435 Congressional Representatives but the left targets only a white female, MTG, for pranks and insults and the idiot pop culture brags about it. Not much outrage from the media so what's going on? Does the media consider (white female) republicans as legitimate targets of abuse but not democrats? We are in deep shit when the media is a willing propaganda arm and defender of the democrat party and there ain't a thing we can do about it.

r

Forum List

Back