MGT Gets Punked

There is nothing awesome about treating someone like this in public and recording it. It's the kind of thing I would expect from a 12 year old, not a grown adult, but this seems to be prevailing maturity level of many Americans today.
It's just desserts. She trolled often enough that she made it acceptable so now she gets trolled as well and took a little ride on the Karma bus.

MGT has f-d around and found out. She ran her mouth to one too many people.

This was awesome!

This was awesome!

Can we discuss her reaction to this? Seemed pretty calm to me. Almost like unaffected at all. Almost congressional member like. Very professional.

Can we discuss her reaction to this? Seemed pretty calm to me. Almost like unaffected at all. Almost congressional member like. Very professional.
We didmn't see her reaction and the person stated that she didn't like it. So things are probaby not as you describe.

This was awesome!

Was that woman one of your queens? I think you should get an army of black female lawyers into your harem and tell them, "hoes, go to Congress and get me some reparations."

There is nothing awesome about treating someone like this in public and recording it. It's the kind of thing I would expect from a 12 year old, not a grown adult, but this seems to be prevailing maturity level of many Americans today.

While true it's how MTG routinely treats others.

This was awesome!

bagbagagvzvzbahaz.png

Link? - what the hell are you talking about?

Forum List

Back