Miami issuing citations for not wearing a mask

What is with douchebags who refuse to wear a mask? Is it garden variety selfishness, blind devotion to the idiot in the White House, or yet another perverted issue with having "freedom" from regulations?

Freedom is wearing a mask, it allows businesses to reopen and people to leave their homes safely and get on with their lives. The spread of this virus and the infection rate can be reduced by 40% by just wearing a mask. It's so simple even a Trump supporter can understand it.

Anti-maskers are likely 100% Trump supporters.
Can you give me a good reason why a person that has survived corona and is no longer infectious or capable of being reinfected should get a ticket for no mask?.....you better because if we are to believe the numbers (and I don't) there will soon be millions of those people running around without a mask....
You wear it out or respect and support of others. Grow up
Bullshit
Truth
No it ain't...… because if that were true, they would respect and support my decision not to wear one.

Respect is reciprocal, or it ain't actually "respect".

What does the Constitution say about forced mask wearing and forced Health Care mandates?
Pandoras box is open. There is now NO LIMIT to what they will claim they have the right to force you to do.
Next they mandate what shoes you can wear and what color your clothes must be, based on arbitrary hoaxes like the current one.

We went astray when we stopped adhering to the Constitution. Now many believe they can ignore it. Leftists mayors, Governors Presidents, Police, local government workers etc etc etc
Yet, you are fine with federal storm troopers being sent in, without a State invite?

Get your priorities straight!!! For goodness sake!! The BIG BAD GOVERNMENT has your panties in a wad over wearing a mask for saving your fellow man's life....

While the big bad gvt, sends in, unwanted paramilitary, unconstitutionally in to our cities, and you applaud or ignore it......??? sheesh!!!! :eek-52:

What does the Constitution say about forced mask wearing and forced Health Care mandates?
Pandoras box is open. There is now NO LIMIT to what they will claim they have the right to force you to do.
Next they mandate what shoes you can wear and what color your clothes must be, based on arbitrary hoaxes like the current one.

We went astray when we stopped adhering to the Constitution. Now many believe they can ignore it. Leftists mayors, Governors Presidents, Police, local government workers etc etc etc
Yet, you are fine with federal storm troopers being sent in, without a State invite?

Get your priorities straight!!! For goodness sake!! The BIG BAD GOVERNMENT has your panties in a wad over wearing a mask for saving your fellow man's life....

While the big bad gvt, sends in, unwanted paramilitary, unconstitutionally in to our cities, and you applaud or ignore it......??? sheesh!!!! :eek-52:
Well, it ain't ideal but neither is the local authorities refusing to reestablish order.

I'd prefer if the regular local citizens went and put a stop to all this bullshit but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. Not in the big cities anyway, I bet if they went to the suburbs and the rural areas they would get their asses shot off pretty quick.

Well, it ain't ideal but neither is the local authorities refusing to reestablish order.

I'd prefer if the regular local citizens went and put a stop to all this bullshit but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. Not in the big cities anyway, I bet if they went to the suburbs and the rural areas they would get their asses shot off pretty quick.
All the local citizens that should "take care of it" as you say, are the ones marching...in the protest.

This is a State and local issue, not the federal gvts.... local gvt and police's job, to do as they see fit.... if they do a cruddy job at it, then that is their problem, and their citizens will vote to change their gvt.

All the local citizens that should "take care of it" as you say, are the ones marching...in the protest.

This is a State and local issue, not the federal gvts.... local gvt and police's job, to do as they see fit.... if they do a cruddy job at it, then that is their problem, and their citizens will vote to change their gvt.
Let it burn then.

Fuck 'em….

What is with douchebags who refuse to wear a mask? Is it garden variety selfishness, blind devotion to the idiot in the White House, or yet another perverted issue with having "freedom" from regulations?

Freedom is wearing a mask, it allows businesses to reopen and people to leave their homes safely and get on with their lives. The spread of this virus and the infection rate can be reduced by 40% by just wearing a mask. It's so simple even a Trump supporter can understand it.

Can you give me a good reason why a person that has survived corona and is no longer infectious or capable of being reinfected should get a ticket for no mask?.....you better because if we are to believe the numbers (and I don't) there will soon be millions of those people running around without a mask....
Bullshit
Truth
No it ain't...… because if that were true, they would respect and support my decision not to wear one.

Your decision not to wear one presents a risk to them and those around you. That’s the selfish move. For the life of me I can’t understand where all these thin skinned babies came from... it’s a little piece of cloth over your face while in public. It really isn’t hard.

Bullshit
Truth

Your decision not to wear one presents a risk to them and those around you. That’s the selfish move. For the life of me I can’t understand where all these thin skinned babies came from... it’s a little piece of cloth over your face while in public. It really isn’t hard.
No it doesn't.

That's the false premise you use to try and justify telling everyone else what to do, rather than minding your own business. It's selfish of you to make everyone else indulge you in your crybaby horseshit. Grow the hell up.

It really isn't hard; stay away from me and leave me alone, and you're perfectly safe.
Bother me and I'll make you wish you hadn't.

Infections are rising. Businesses are closing down. People are losing jobs and getting evicted. Schools aren't reopening. Our economy is getting pummeled.

Put. On. Your. Mask.
No.

States are rolling back the re-opening of businesses.

Americans are losing their jobs because of people like you.
No they are losing their jobs because they are letting the liars in government intimidate them.

And here you are, trying to shame the unintimidated.

You are not "unintimidated", you are just a selfish idiot.

Bullshit
Truth

No it doesn't.

That's the false premise you use to try and justify telling everyone else what to do, rather than minding your own business. It's selfish of you to make everyone else indulge you in your crybaby horseshit. Grow the hell up.

It really isn't hard; stay away from me and leave me alone, and you're perfectly safe.
It doesn’t? Then why is our president up there wearing a mask and telling us that it makes a difference? I’d reference all the medical experts but you turds like to ignore those people and listen to the Bafoon in the White House so now that he is passing that message along what say you?

Bullshit
Truth

No it doesn't.

It doesn’t? Then why is our president up there wearing a mask and telling us that it makes a difference? I’d reference all the medical experts but you turds like to ignore those people and listen to the Bafoon in the White House so now that he is passing that message along what say you?
Is he?
I wouldn't know, I don't pay him any mind, I just enjoy laughing at the way he drives so many whiners crazy, lol.

Bullshit
Truth

No it doesn't.

Is he?
I wouldn't know, I don't pay him any mind, I just enjoy laughing at the way he drives so many whiners crazy, lol.
Yes he is... why do you think he is pushing the mask wearing now?

I wear a dust mask when I am working the fields. I wear a surgeon style mask whenever I port cylinder heads/intake manifolds. I wear a painter style respirator(screw in filtration cartridges(2) with chem stacks & pre-filters) whenever I am sandblasting/spray painting. Now a days I also wear the surgeon style mask when I find myself in a populated area(respect for other folks fears of virus). Just because I wear a variety of different filtration masks(for different purposes) does NOT mean I support mandatory legislation designed to enforce folks to wear them, as that opens an entire plethora of problems in other areas of our lives. I DO support non government PRIVATE business' requiring usage of anti virus masks on their patrons as it's their property(private) that patrons are allowed to shop in.

Forum List

Back