Miami issuing citations for not wearing a mask

What does the Constitution say about forced mask wearing and forced Health Care mandates?
Pandoras box is open. There is now NO LIMIT to what they will claim they have the right to force you to do.
Next they mandate what shoes you can wear and what color your clothes must be, based on arbitrary hoaxes like the current one.

We went astray when we stopped adhering to the Constitution. Now many believe they can ignore it. Leftists mayors, Governors Presidents, Police, local government workers etc etc etc
So fucking stupid. Your rant is complete and utter bullshit. What in the fuck is wrong with you.

wear your damn mask
No.

Infections are rising. Businesses are closing down. People are losing jobs and getting evicted. Schools aren't reopening. Our economy is getting pummeled.

Put. On. Your. Mask.

Infections are rising. Businesses are closing down. People are losing jobs and getting evicted. Schools aren't reopening. Our economy is getting pummeled.

Put. On. Your. Mask.
No.

States are rolling back the re-opening of businesses.

Americans are losing their jobs because of people like you.
No they are losing their jobs because they are letting the liars in government intimidate them.

And here you are, trying to shame the unintimidated.

Put. On. Your. Mask.
No.

No they are losing their jobs because they are letting the liars in government intimidate them.

How exactly are you helping people get their jobs back?

There were 1.4 million more unemployment claims last week due to covid.

Last edited:

Put. On. Your. Mask.
No.

I'm encouraging them to not wait for permission to go out and earn a living.
The government has no right to stop them from doing so, so why are they waiting?

Ignore the government and go live your life and if enough people do, there is nothing that can stop them.

The true anarchists have been doing just that for a long time, to one extent or another.

Put. On. Your. Mask.
No.

There were 1.4 million more unemployment claims last week due to covid.

And what are YOU doing to help?
Nothing right?

You're just encouraging everyone to bend over and take it like a prison bitch, aren't you?

You should be ashamed of yourself.

The government has no right to stop them from doing so, so why are they waiting?

Ignore the government and go live your life and if enough people do, there is nothing that can stop them.

The true anarchists have been doing just that for a long time, to one extent or another.

I don't think they're waiting on your permission to try to earn a living. They're looking for a fucking job.

And it's hard to find one right now when everyone is losing their jobs due to covid.

Nothing right?

You're just encouraging everyone to bend over and take it like a prison bitch, aren't you?

Not much I can do.

If people wear their masks, the infections will decrease and the economy will get back to normal. I'm just trying to stay healthy and I'm not intentionally trying to sabotage our economy, which is more than I can say for some.

I don't think they're waiting on your permission to try to earn a living. They're looking for a fucking job.

And it's hard to find one right now when everyone is losing their jobs due to covid.
And who is making that happen?
Who is claiming the entire us economy needs to be shut down, except for the big corporations like Walmart, Costco, and Amazon, me or the government?

People need to grow a spine, tell folks like you to go fuck yourselves, and open up their businesses anyway.

Nothing right?

Not much I can do.

If people wear their masks, the infections will decrease and the economy will get back to normal. I'm just trying to stay healthy and I'm not intentionally trying to sabotage our economy, which is more than I can say for some.
Horseshit.

You don't even have the guts to admit you're scared.

You're scared out of your mind by a virus that leaves over 99% of the people who get it ALIVE......
How pussy is that?

I say again, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Who is claiming the entire us economy needs to be shut down, except for the big corporations like Walmart, Costco, and Amazon, me or the government?

People need to grow a spine, tell folks like you to go fuck yourselves, and open up their businesses anyway.

Governors are making that happen. And those decisions are largely influenced by how well they have the virus contained.

I'm trying to do my part in helping this get contained so that we can all go back to normal. You're not. And it's costing people their jobs.

Nothing right?

Not much I can do.

Horseshit.

You're scared out of your mind by a virus that leaves over 99% of the people who get it ALIVE......
How pussy is that?

I'm not the one trying to sabotage our economy. I'm sure those 1.4 million people are really happy with people like you refusing to wear a mask.

I'd love to see everything go back to normal and those people get their jobs back. But I guess you think their well-being isn't as important as your hissy-fit over wearing a piece of cloth on your face.

What is with douchebags who refuse to wear a mask? Is it garden variety selfishness, blind devotion to the idiot in the White House, or yet another perverted issue with having "freedom" from regulations?

Freedom is wearing a mask, it allows businesses to reopen and people to leave their homes safely and get on with their lives. The spread of this virus and the infection rate can be reduced by 40% by just wearing a mask. It's so simple even a Trump supporter can understand it.

Anti-maskers are likely 100% Trump supporters.
Can you give me a good reason why a person that has survived corona and is no longer infectious or capable of being reinfected should get a ticket for no mask?.....you better because if we are to believe the numbers (and I don't) there will soon be millions of those people running around without a mask....
You wear it out or respect and support of others. Grow up

Governors are making that happen. And those decisions are largely influenced by how well they have the virus contained.

I'm trying to do my part in helping this get contained so that we can all go back to normal. You're not. And it's costing people their jobs.
No you aren't.
You're just a little go along and get along coward.

And you and I both know it.

Nothing right?

Not much I can do.

Horseshit.

How pussy is that?

I'm not the one trying to sabotage our economy. I'm sure those 1.4 million people are really happy with people like you refusing to wear a mask.

I'd love to see everything go back to normal and those people get their jobs back. But I guess you think their well-being isn't as important as your hissy-fit over wearing a piece of cloth on your face.
You are supporting the ones who are, aren't you?

Gutless.

What is with douchebags who refuse to wear a mask? Is it garden variety selfishness, blind devotion to the idiot in the White House, or yet another perverted issue with having "freedom" from regulations?

Freedom is wearing a mask, it allows businesses to reopen and people to leave their homes safely and get on with their lives. The spread of this virus and the infection rate can be reduced by 40% by just wearing a mask. It's so simple even a Trump supporter can understand it.

Can you give me a good reason why a person that has survived corona and is no longer infectious or capable of being reinfected should get a ticket for no mask?.....you better because if we are to believe the numbers (and I don't) there will soon be millions of those people running around without a mask....
Bullshit

Bullshit
Truth

Forum List

Back