Michael Avenatti (the former great dem hope) has been sentenced to 14 years

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
ddc633c2-2dac-4065-a3f0-d63d57aa89bb_text.gif

Good, now get to work on the Biden crime family. ;)

14 years for obstructing IRS efforts to collect payroll taxes? I wonder how many years trump and his cabal will get for doing the same thing?
LOL....All that ain't going to keep him from getting shanked in the commissary line....Just sayin'. ;)

Convicts absolutely hate people that could have had it all but end up in prison.

LOL....All that ain't going to keep him from getting shanked in the commissary line....Just sayin'. ;)

Convicts absolutely hate people that could have had it all but end up in prison.
Avenatti will pay for the crimes the committed, as he should. Hopefully, trump and his cabal will pay for the crimes they committed, as they should.

Rapists, child molesters and killers get out in less time. But pinch the IRS..? Hammer of God type retaliation. At least we can see where this countries priorities lie.

I'm old enough to remember the msm politburo fawning all over that lowlife mother fucker, like it was the right hand of satan. That shitstain is the consummate democrat in every possible way.

I'm happy to modify one of my old memes.... :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

739ymq.jpg

But but he was a Democrat POTUS Candidate in waiting
How many people actually remember him? He's being elevated in the minds of the MAGA crowd to a level that anyone with any sense realizes doesn't match reality. But then reality isn't high on the list of things MAGAtards consider important.

Great news. That guy is a total creep. I watched the interview he did with Tucker Carlson, he deserves whatever he gets. This is a win for the good guys.

I don't recall what this guy originally did though I've heard the name before but find it interesting
that AFAIK, this democrat just got 3X the prison sentence of any deplorable
insurrectionist who tried to overthrow democracy and
the US government with selfies and flags!

Justice battles on.

:rock:

I don't recall what this guy originally did though I've heard the name before but find it interesting that AFAIK, this democrat just got 3X the prison sentence of any deplorable insurrectionist who tried to overthrow democracy and the US government with selfies and flags!
Another way to see it is that the insurrectionists got off easy, despite their crying and whining.

I don't recall what this guy originally did though I've heard the name before but find it interesting
that AFAIK, this democrat just got 3X the prison sentence of any deplorable
insurrectionist who tried to overthrow democracy and
the US government with selfies and flags!

Justice battles on.

:rock:
I'm sure this precedent will be mentioned when determining prison time, if any, for trump and his cabal doing exactly the same thing.

Forum List

Back