Michael Bennet erupts on Senate floor over 200 Biden military personnel appointments being blocked by GOP Senator Tommy Tuberville

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
some politician on the floor of the senate wants to put hold on military matters because politics? pathetic!

Last edited:
  • Banned
what is pathetic is starting threads in which you offer no quotes or commentary from your source

I see this as a lazy incomplete thread. Not worth much more than ridicule.
that may be, but the issue of military appointments is important. & saying any different deserves ridicule!

that may be, but the issue of military appointments is important. & saying any different deserves ridicule!
It is important to put a stop to woke turning our military into a Nancy-boy drag review to be the laughingstock of the world. I would support bringing the military to its knees until they stop their slide into perversion and, ultimately, a disgraced and inept fighting machine. If YOU support our military and its role in the republic, then you must agree that allowing woke to creep into the service is an absolutely disgrace and un-American. God bless Tuberville.

Colorado and Alabama were competing for Space Command HQ and Alabama won

Bennet is clearly pissed about that

And he’s angry that the military may not be allowed to fund abortion on demand which Bennet supports

It appears that Tubberville is using his authority to block promotions for flag officers till the abortion issue is settled

Good for him

the only person i quote is...God!
If that is the case, you should not be starting opinion pieces. You could of easily of quoted your source but that is too much work for you. You could of explained and commented on what you we should be concerned about, you did not.

You make many lousy threads, simply for the thrill you get in starting threads. You are quick to jump on headlines you find so that you can be first bringing a headline to our attention but as far as creating a thread with compelling content, you are a big fat bore.

Forum List

Back