🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michael Bennet

THE CHINESE ARE DOING ALL SORTSA STUFF WHILE THE GOVERNMENT IS SHUT DOWN, MY FRIENDS! WE'RE SHUT DOWN WHILE CHINA IS FLYING!

IT HAD 46 BILLION DOLLARS OF BORDER SECURITY! 350 MILES OF STEEL SLATS! FORTY SIX! AND HE REJECTED IT! WHAT AN ASSHOLE TRUMP IS!

"This is a true Mr. Smith goes to Washington moment. Senator Bennet is a true patriot. Thank you for standing up for our country!"

"This is a true Mr. Smith goes to Washington moment. Senator Bennet is a true patriot. Thank you for standing up for our country!"
Alvin York was a true patriot. Someday, if you ask real nicely, I may teach you about real things.
proceed, please!

Well you see...

Alvin York - Wikipedia
that's how you teach me? lol you're the laziest teacher ever

Alvin York was a true patriot. Someday, if you ask real nicely, I may teach you about real things.
proceed, please!

Well you see...

Alvin York - Wikipedia
that's how you teach me? lol you're the laziest teacher ever

Sorry, I didn't raise ya. :booze:

Confessions of another Fakey Repub.
Expected retort of a rube with the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker, a.k.a. "Trump supporter".

What is there to respond to? This Dem moron is blaming Ted Cruz for floods in his state? He goes on a rant saying if someone proposed a wall in Colorado they would never get elected? No shit you’re not a border state. He sounds like a whinny little bitch, just like you. No wonder you’re in love with him.

I hear a squeaking gerbil wheel.....

let's say you want to disrupt government...*sigh* hooooooffffffff....you do the shutdown, you take the 9 percent approval rating, you tell folks back home that these people in DC are idiots, while federal workers suffer while your job is secure

Expected retort of a rube with the intellectual bandwidth of a bumper sticker, a.k.a. "Trump supporter".

What is there to respond to? This Dem moron is blaming Ted Cruz for floods in his state? He goes on a rant saying if someone proposed a wall in Colorado they would never get elected? No shit you’re not a border state. He sounds like a whinny little bitch, just like you. No wonder you’re in love with him.
He exposed Cruz's raging hypocrisy for crying crocodile tears over first responders during the recent shutdown while Cruz had no problem shutting down the government during an actual disaster in 2013 in which people were dying.

He just shoved green eggs and ham up Cruz's ass.

Cruz won't win again, he barely beat O'Rourke, in a very, very red state.
The Republicans here hated him after his Green Eggs shutdown.
But they seem to have the memory banks of drunk gerbils.

He exposed Cruz's raging hypocrisy for crying crocodile tears over first responders during the recent shutdown while Cruz had no problem shutting down the government during an actual disaster in 2013 in which people were dying.

He just shoved green eggs and ham up Cruz's ass.

Right...then why is he opposing funding the government over the wall? At least he is admitting he could care less that the coast guard was going unfunded, and you’re proud of that shit stain?

Last time I voted for a Dem was Carter back in the 70's.

I left the Rep party decades ago and am a registered Indi.

I'd have to research Bennett. Don't know him. Never heard of him.

As for voting for him as POTUS over Trump?? No way.

Trump has done more in his two years in office than Barry did in eight.

The economy is rolling along. UE is the lowest its been since 69 and there are jobs everywhere.

I know where my bread is buttered and I'll stick with the winner that Trump is.

I have voted for only one Democrat my entire life. At the behest of William F. Buckley, I voted for Joe Lieberman way back in 2008 in order to unseat the liberal Republican Lowell Weicker.

Having otherwise voted the straight Republican ticket for decades, I stopped voting on the federal level entirely in 2006.

Based solely on the video below, I would vote for the second Democrat in my life if he were the candidate opposing Cowardly Lyin' Donald.

It's 24 minutes and 40 seconds. I know that is longer than most of the attention spans on here, and I apologize for that.

But holy shit this guy spanks the living shit out of Ted Cruz, partisan hacks who are destroying our government, and Donald Trump.

There are some great unintentional one-liners in it, too.

Speaking of crocodile tears...

Bennet is way better than Trump. It's as simple as that.

If the Democrats put up one of their wacky nutjobs like Warren or Sanders or whatnot, I will continue to abstain from voting. None of them are any better than Trump.

That's where your tire falls off the track. You may not like their agendas, but they are certainly better than Trump. Smarter. More inquisitive. Normal.

Given that presidents don't get their agenda's fulfilled in this nation, you may as well vote for the better human being.

He supports me paying for a whores abortion.
He is also a statist and a gun grabber.
Right up your ally, G

Forum List

Back