Michael Brown had robbed a Quick Trip just before the fatal shooting

Except he wasn't killed for stealing the cigars..He was killed for attacking a cop.
He got what he deserved.
Awe did the wittle cop get scared the big boy was gonna give him a beating. ROFL Dude show me the bruises. Show me where this cop got shot. Show me the video of this brutal attack. OMFG

Silly Jilly - Wrong Again.... don't worry kiddo some day somewhere just maybe you'll be right about something , but not this day.

A local Saint Louis radio station is reporting that Dorian Johnson has recanted his prior media espousals and now asserts that he and Mike Brown did indeed engage in a physical confrontation with Officer Darren Wilson. As a consequence the same Radio Station is asserting the local prosecutor essentially advises it’s doubtful charges would be filed. The Radio Station report is screen capped below:

breaking-wilson-justified.jpg

*UPDATE* St. Louis Media REPORT – Dorian Johnson Recants Media Statement ? – Tells Authorities “Big Mike” Did Try For Officers Gun – Grand Jury Charges “Unlikely”… *UPDATE* – But Special Prosecutor Might Be Assigned Anyway | The Last Refuge
Funny how the stories change after the Storm Troopers have killed your friend and they have brought you in for an "interrogation."

Awe did the wittle cop get scared the big boy was gonna give him a beating. ROFL Dude show me the bruises. Show me where this cop got shot. Show me the video of this brutal attack. OMFG

Go punch a cop and try to take his weapon...(Those are BOTH felonies)... Doesn't matter if you're 6'5" and weigh 275 or 5' 2" and weigh 100 lbs. You'll end up dead.

Save the baby talk and distractions...No one is fooled and it makes you look silly.

EDIT:

and you're slipping..you forgot to click the "disagree" button this time...Get with it, ace...LMFAO...

Are you saying the cop might have refrained from putting the two bullets in his brain if he didn't have cigars on him?

Yep. Even if it's true the cop didnt know Dirt Nap Mike stole the cigars,Dirt Nap Mike did,and his response shows that. Obviously if the cop did know about it,his theft was the direct reason for the contact with law enforcement.

Go punch a cop and try to take his weapon...(Those are BOTH felonies)... Doesn't matter if you're 6'5" and weigh 275 or 5' 2" and weigh 100 lbs. You'll end up dead.

Save the baby talk and distractions...No one is fooled and it makes you look silly.

EDIT:

and you're slipping..you forgot to click the "disagree" button this time...Get with it, ace...LMFAO...
ROFL tried to get his weapon.. yeah with his hands up from 30 feet Mr. Stretch Armstrong Robber was gonna take the cops weapon, so he had no choice but to kill the boy.

Or the cop said I'm gonna effing kill you ******, and the boy tried to stop the cop from shooting him by placing his effing hands out, then after the cop started shooting he ran, then after getting hit in the back he turned with his hands up then the cop shot him 5more times two in the head. All this because he was "jaywalking" or as you racists like to say black man walking.

ROFL tried to get his weapon.. yeah with his hands up from 30 feet Mr. Stretch Armstrong Robber was gonna take the cops weapon, so he had no choice but to kill the boy.

Or the cop said I'm gonna effing kill you ******, and the boy tried to stop the cop from shooting him by placing his effing hands out, then after the cop started shooting he ran, then after getting hit in the back he turned with his hands up then the cop shot him 5more times two in the head. All this because he was "jaywalking" or as you racists like to say black man walking.

Now you're just making shit up.

I can see the "interview" now... Mr. Johnson, we are going to tell everyone you snitched on your friend. So you really don't have a choice, you can sign this piece of paper declaring your dead friend as a strong arm robber and live, or we let you go.
No one's going to put Johnson on the stand, not even his defense for accessory to a felony. The guy and whatever testimony he might have had are beyond credibility.

EDIT:

He called me ace... :tomato:

hahahahaha..too funny. "maybe" this and "what if" that...you're flailing around wildly inventing fantasy scenarios to try to seem relevant.

saint michael of brown was not shot in the back. That was proven several days ago.The rest of that gibberish isn't even realistic and not worth addressing.

LMAO..but hey, look, you invented a way to call people "racists"....again... You're so tricky and clever!

Seriously though, if you really believe any of those things you just typed, there's no point trying to engage you in rational discussion because you have no idea what's going on.

...the only other possibilities are that you may be mentally challenged...

...or just an agitator purposely misinterpreting proven facts and running around in circles looking for attention.

Yep. Even if it's true the cop didnt know Dirt Nap Mike stole the cigars,Dirt Nap Mike did,and his response shows that. Obviously if the cop did know about it,his theft was the direct reason for the contact with law enforcement.
I agree, with the point that IF Mike did steal the cigars, it would have given him a reason to high tail it out of there when the cop confronted him for jaywalking. However, I do not agree with the thought line that we should kill black people for running away from a cop.

Would you feel the same about the killing if Mike Brown was named Michelle Brown and was a 5'2 brunette girl with blue eyes?

How about if it was this shoplifter:
celebrities-who-have-been-caught-shoplifting.jpg

Last edited:
Silly Jilly - Wrong Again.... don't worry kiddo some day somewhere just maybe you'll be right about something , but not this day.

A local Saint Louis radio station is reporting that Dorian Johnson has recanted his prior media espousals and now asserts that he and Mike Brown did indeed engage in a physical confrontation with Officer Darren Wilson. As a consequence the same Radio Station is asserting the local prosecutor essentially advises it’s doubtful charges would be filed. The Radio Station report is screen capped below:

breaking-wilson-justified.jpg

*UPDATE* St. Louis Media REPORT – Dorian Johnson Recants Media Statement ? – Tells Authorities “Big Mike” Did Try For Officers Gun – Grand Jury Charges “Unlikely”… *UPDATE* – But Special Prosecutor Might Be Assigned Anyway | The Last Refuge

I heard this elsewhere. It might have something to do with a warrant being out for Johnson's arrest for a 2011 theft and an earlier charge of filing a false police report.
Key witness in Ferguson wanted in Jefferson City | Local News - Home

hahahahaha..too funny. "maybe" this and "what if" that...you're flailing around wildly inventing fantasy scenarios to try to seem relevant.

saint michael of brown was not shot in the back. That was proven several days ago.The rest of that gibberish isn't even realistic and not worth addressing.

LMAO..but hey, look, you invented a way to call people "racists"....again... You're so tricky and clever!

Seriously though, if you really believe any of those things you just typed, there's no point trying to engage you in rational discussion because you have no idea what's going on.

...the only other possibilities are that you may be mentally challenged...

...or just an agitator purposely misinterpreting proven facts and running around in circles looking for attention.
IOW if I make shit up I'm an agitator. But when you make shit up you're making peace with the world.

What's the bet that someone videod BM punching the cop and then walking away and then turning and running towards Wilson? That person will be Black. That person is negotiating through a lawyer to sell the video for enough money that they can clear out of the shit-hole called Ferguson and have enough money to relocate and retire.
Not beyond the realm of possibility. Of course they would know if their name ever became public the NBP's would put out a contract on their life.

IOW if I make shit up I'm an agitator. But when you make shit up you're making peace with the world.

Your version of the events has no basis in reality. You ignore facts that have already been proven and plow ahead with your "theories"...just looking for attention and arguing just for the sake of argument. It's obvious.
I'm done with you. You're dishonest.

Your version of the events has no basis in reality. You ignore facts that have already been proven and plow ahead with your "theories"...just looking for attention and arguing just for the sake of argument. It's obvious.
I'm done with you. You're dishonest.
I see so everything said by everyone who killed Mike Brown and/or had a minor confrontation with him that day is angel who can't lie. And Mike Brown was the devil incarnate and he had to die.

IOW you are a racist POS.

FYI I did not provide a version of the events. You might want to look up the concept of possibilities.

What's the bet that someone videod BM punching the cop and then walking away and then turning and running towards Wilson? That person will be Black. That person is negotiating through a lawyer to sell the video for enough money that they can clear out of the shit-hole called Ferguson and have enough money to relocate and retire.
Not beyond the realm of possibility. Of course they would know if their name ever became public the NBP's would put out a contract on their life.

I'd say low. The cop did not have a dash cam and if someone had a video it likely would have come out already.

I agree, with the point that IF Mike did steal the cigars, it would have given him a reason to high tail it out of there when the cop confronted him for jaywalking. However, I do not agree with the thought line that we should kill black people for running away from a cop.

Would you feel the same about the killing if Mike Brown was named Michelle Brown and was a 5'2 brunette girl with blue eyes?

How about if it was this shoplifter:
celebrities-who-have-been-caught-shoplifting.jpg
LMAO.."What if"..."maybe"...You start ANOTHER sentence with "How about"....Why not go with the known facts and have a mature discussion, instead of inventing fantasy scenarios?

now you're really desperate using pictures of people unrelated to the event and trying to reframe the discussion...but ok I'll play;

If this fantasy person you invented committed battery on a cop and tried to take his weapon the fantasy person you invented out of thin air would have been shot, too, and would have deserved it.

Here's the facts;
He wasn't killed for jaywalking or stealing cigars.
He wasn't killed because he was "black"
He was killed for attacking a cop and trying to take his weapon..and, according to missouri statutes, the cop had the right to shoot him.
Good shoot.

Michael Brown likely had a history of these kinds of violent robberies. Dorion Johnson was wanted for a previous robbery and filing a false police report. Four years older than Brown, Johnson looks to be guiding Brown into a future of criminal acts. With his size, Brown would be perfect for intimidating others. This was not the first time the two had committed this kind of robbery. Mark it.

Forum List

Back