Michael Moore calls for nationwide Walgreens boycott, Newsom:CA will no longer do business with them(they stopped selling abortion pill in GOP states)

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
If all Democrats in America decided to instead shop at CVS, Walmart, Target, and Costco, Walgreens might just change their mind. And I don't want to hear any Republicans attacking me for "cancel culture." Walgreens literally just cancelled women's rights.

There is no such thing as a right to murder a pre-born baby.

MichaelMooreHate.jpg

No one is cancelling "women's rights", despite your drama. If Walgreen's refuses to sell products which don't meet their moral standards, and you want to buy them, you can GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Simple.

The local Islamic butcher doesn't sell bacon, so I just go somewhere else for my pork-based needs. I don't boycott the fellow, he is just following his own conscience.

Oh, my my my, wherever will the land whale buy his 50 daily Snickers Bars if he actually does boycott Walgreens?

But, actually, I'm on his side. Shut Walgreens down and it's that many fewer death jabs!

We're gonna end up with red and blue drug stores, restaurants, clothing stores, you name it.

All because we can't grow the fuck up and give a fucking inch.

No doubt our enemies are loving watching us fall apart because of ego.

I have been boycotting them for years because they suck. Glad to see people joining me albeit for different reasons. I honestly don't think I have ever gotten a full prescription filled even once at Walgreens. They give you a couple and make you come back in a day or 2 to get a few more, rinse and repeat. Last time I went there, it took me 3 different trips to get my 20 pills prescribed. Screw em.

If all Democrats in America decided to instead shop at CVS, Walmart, Target, and Costco, Walgreens might just change their mind.
Or maybe everyone else just might start shopping at Walgreens instead knowing there won't be any assholes like you there. There are Walgreens in my area and I just might have to go look one up!

And I don't want to hear any Republicans attacking me for "cancel culture."
Why? Because it is cancel culture? Funny how you tards decry MTG saying we are heading for a national divorce all the while constantly looking for ways to divorce yourselves from the rest of the country, if not by your "blue cities" and "flyover states," then by stupid juvenile actions like this as if a private company which was perfectly fine (Twitter) when it was banning conservatives as "their choice" yet somehow, Walgreens another private company isn't accorded that same choice of what to sell.

Walgreens literally just cancelled women's rights.
No, asshole, Walgreens simply said they don't want to sell baby murder pills and if you want to kill your child to please take your business to one of the other 1000 places in your city that does sell them.

If all Democrats in America decided to instead shop at CVS, Walmart, Target, and Costco, Walgreens might just change their mind.
Then decent human beings WILL boycott them, trash.

And I don't want to hear any Republicans attacking me for "cancel culture." Walgreens literally just cancelled women's rights.

Fuck yourself with a rusty pole. Pharmacies should sell medication, not weapons with no defensive purpose whatsoever, weapons that only kill the innocent.

States shouldn’t be content with pressuring particular places not to sell these monstrous weapons, states should make ownership or transfer of these awful things illegal with severe punishment.

Last edited:
If all Democrats in America decided to instead shop at CVS, Walmart, Target, and Costco, Walgreens might just change their mind. And I don't want to hear any Republicans attacking me for "cancel culture." Walgreens literally just cancelled women's rights.
You're a leftard.

Only a leftard would say that.

We're gonna end up with red and blue drug stores, restaurants, clothing stores, you name it.

Separate the nation into a few smaller ones. End this nightmare. The installed Prog shills in more moderate to conservative states will go to the new Prog nation or nations formed.

How does a private organization cancel a right and what right was infringed? If a large chain of stores stops selling guns, did it cancel the right to bear arms (e.g. Dicks Sporting Goods, Walmart)?

For fuck sakes just buy it from another store buy it online just like if a baker does not want to make a cake for a gay wedding just find another baker I have no doubt there are more than enough who will take the money and make the cake you want.

How is following the law in a given State a bad thing?

Overturning Roe WAS giving a fucking inch.

Forum List

Back