Michael Moore calls for nationwide Walgreens boycott, Newsom:CA will no longer do business with them(they stopped selling abortion pill in GOP states)

And over things that don't directly impact them.

The only one the right has is abortion, and that argument involves another individual life.
I will unabashedly say as a libertarian conservative rightist etc that I am quite happy to use force to make people not do what they want to do… when what they want to do is lash out in violence against the innocent.

If their actions only hurt them, whatever, their business. Targeted contract killings are not a matter of personal vice.

There is no such thing as a right to murder a pre-born baby.

View attachment 763152
What a pre born baby?

Abortion was a made up wedge issue in 1978... Look it up... They just wanted an issue they could leverage...

What's feel like to be duped?

One day you are going to wake up and discover that calling other people murders was just to made up issue...

If all Democrats in America decided to instead shop at CVS, Walmart, Target, and Costco, Walgreens might just change their mind. And I don't want to hear any Republicans attacking me for "cancel culture." Walgreens literally just cancelled women's rights.

Bullshit. Cancel all you want, Walgreens did good.

If all Democrats in America decided to instead shop at CVS, Walmart, Target, and Costco, Walgreens might just change their mind. And I don't want to hear any Republicans attacking me for "cancel culture." Walgreens literally just cancelled women's rights.

Cool Walgreens can do what they like...

So can Micheal Moore...

Walgreens will financially loose over this... Richer Blue states with more choice will be more of a loss than Poorer Red states with less choice....

Cool Walgreens can do what they like...
So can Micheal Moore...
Walgreens will financially loose over this... Richer Blue states with more choice will be more of a loss than Poorer Red states with less choice....
So there will be more "pharmacy deserts" in blue states. Other pharmacies can raise prices, cool.

Forum List

Back