Michael Savage: "Here's How To Stop Obama Amnesty"

he's right. if congress were to pass a law that changed the legal authority that the president used to act on immigration they would effectively change the e.o.

of course, the president would have to sign that bill into law for it to work. do you see the problem there?

Won't pass. Enjoy the filibuster. Hey, whatsamatter- you have total control of congress! How do you like it? lol

Won't pass. Enjoy the filibuster. Hey, whatsamatter- you have total control of congress! How do you like it? lol

My the far left hate duper drones just go off the programmed narrative.

That's all they have.

1978856_10204423157434626_6484332763450231725_n.jpg

it's called reality. savage isn't wrong, the way to change the president's e.o. is to change the law.

that just has to be done in a way that it can get out of the senate and merit a presidential signature. do you think savage had that in mind?

Oh, that's a shame...But the GOP has total control of congress- must be something wrong with their leadership ability...

that just has to be done in a way that it can get out of the senate and merit a presidential signature. do you think savage had that in mind?
First things first, does Savage HAVE a mind?

Forum List

Back