Michael Savage Rant: Pope Francis the prophesied final Pope

Actually there are no right wing churches and when Right Wing Christians go to church, the topic is Jesus. Politics have no place in the house of God.
You think you are talking to someone who is unfamiliar with religion and can therefore bullshit me.
Not really. I know I'm talking to someone unfamiliar with religion. Know.
Google "prosperity gospel" and "Christian Dominionism" and shut the fuck up. Right wing politics has so tainted American Christianity that it barely recognizable.
Nonsense. I've been a church goer my whole life in just about every denomination. Wherever I go, it's all about Jesus. Maybe your mind is so warped, the very few times you darkened the door of a church you heard politics whether it was there or not. The human capacity for self delusion is tremendous, as you well demonstrate.

You're a Left wing Rush Limbaugh. Everything is politics to you. Get some help.
You didn't even check out the terms I supplied so I will explain. Prosperity gospel is primarily guided by the idea that God will reward your faith in him with worldly goods and that a person's wealth is a direct indication of God's favor for their deeds. Dominionism is somewhat allied with prosperity gospel and believes that Christians are the rightful leaders of America and should work diligently to gain political power and fulfull "the founders purpose" of making America an exclusively christian nation.

None of this shit is supported by the gospels of Jesus Christ but that does not seem to matter to these heretics.
You didn't need to explain all that. I know every movement in American Christianity because, as I said, I've been Christian all my life. I was quoting Scripture as a wee lad, preaching the gospel in 3rd grade. YWAM, VBS, Promise Keepers, speaking in tongues, leading Bible studies, I've done it all. And there is no politics in Christianity, it has no place in church. Seeing politics in styles of preaching you find distasteful is your problem.

According to that "prophesy" the final pope will defy tradition and take the name "Peter", been hearing this shit every time we get a populist pope rather than that evil fucker we had last. Imagine: A pope telling people to be charitable, quit destroying the planet, quit supporting things that contribute to poverty and that the pursuit of excess wealth endangers one's soul. They nailed Jesus to the cross for saying stuff like that.

This Pope may be the last one and the messiah, because it already sounds like Republicans & Jews want to crucify him as they did their messiah Jesus.
Yes, I am of the opinion that RW churches nail him to the cross again every Sunday to quiet his nagging voice telling them to quit being so full of fear, wrath and materialism.

Yup! - Israeli trial & crucifixion of Pope Francis will be on September 20th, 2015. If Pope Francis chooses to ignore the summons, he will be judged in absentia. Israeli Sanhedrin, the religious High Court composed of 71 sages, has declared that it is putting Pope Francis on trial unless he retracts his statements. From the letter from Secretariat of the Court of Mount Zion.

Last edited:
You think you are talking to someone who is unfamiliar with religion and can therefore bullshit me.
Not really. I know I'm talking to someone unfamiliar with religion. Know.
Google "prosperity gospel" and "Christian Dominionism" and shut the fuck up. Right wing politics has so tainted American Christianity that it barely recognizable.
Nonsense. I've been a church goer my whole life in just about every denomination. Wherever I go, it's all about Jesus. Maybe your mind is so warped, the very few times you darkened the door of a church you heard politics whether it was there or not. The human capacity for self delusion is tremendous, as you well demonstrate.

You're a Left wing Rush Limbaugh. Everything is politics to you. Get some help.
You didn't even check out the terms I supplied so I will explain. Prosperity gospel is primarily guided by the idea that God will reward your faith in him with worldly goods and that a person's wealth is a direct indication of God's favor for their deeds. Dominionism is somewhat allied with prosperity gospel and believes that Christians are the rightful leaders of America and should work diligently to gain political power and fulfull "the founders purpose" of making America an exclusively christian nation.

None of this shit is supported by the gospels of Jesus Christ but that does not seem to matter to these heretics.
You didn't need to explain all that. I know every movement in American Christianity because, as I said, I've been Christian all my life. I was quoting Scripture as a wee lad, preaching the gospel in 3rd grade. YWAM, VBS, Promise Keepers, speaking in tongues, leading Bible studies, I've done it all. And there is no politics in Christianity, it has no place in church. Seeing politics in styles of preaching you find distasteful is your problem.
Now I understand, you're a nutjob. You seem to think only good things can come from a pulpit.

Forum List

Back