Michele Bachmann: 'I Didn't Get Anything Wrong' During Presidential Debates

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
By Nick Wing

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) gave an interview this week at Patrick Henry College, an Evangelical Christian institution in Virginia, in which she proudly claimed that she'd had a flawless record of accuracy throughout the 2012 GOP presidential debate cycle.

“I was very proud of the fact that I didn’t get anything wrong that I said during the course of the debates," she said, according to Salon. "I didn’t get anything wrong, and that’s a huge arena."

Bachmann went on to explain the difficulty of achieving such perceived perfection.

More: Michele Bachmann: 'I Didn't Get Anything Wrong' During Presidential Debates

By Nick Wing

Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.) gave an interview this week at Patrick Henry College, an Evangelical Christian institution in Virginia, in which she proudly claimed that she'd had a flawless record of accuracy throughout the 2012 GOP presidential debate cycle.

“I was very proud of the fact that I didn’t get anything wrong that I said during the course of the debates," she said, according to Salon. "I didn’t get anything wrong, and that’s a huge arena."

Bachmann went on to explain the difficulty of achieving such perceived perfection.

More: Michele Bachmann: 'I Didn't Get Anything Wrong' During Presidential Debates

Yea, her light in the lofers husband...........

By Nick Wing

Michele Bachmann would have been an excellent President. She would have brought style and grace and honor back to the White House. That is something that was lost when President Bush left office.

Michele Bachmann would make a much better President than the ass hole we have in office now.

By Nick Wing

Why do you care? Why would Salon care? None of you would ever vote for her, but like Palin, the left's obsession with female Republicans is down right disturbing.

By Nick Wing

Why do you care? Why would Salon care? None of you would ever vote for her, but like Palin, the left's obsession with female Republicans is down right disturbing.

Yeah, they hate 'em because they work hard enough to purchase their own birth control products.

By Nick Wing

Michele Bachmann would have been an excellent President. She would have brought style and grace and honor back to the White House. That is something that was lost when President Bush left office.

Billy Bob? Is that you and Bubbah screwing around down there in the mail room again? I told you the last time that if you keep this up, you are going to get canned! I am on my way down there, and I had better see mail flying into cubbyholes when I get there!

By Nick Wing

Kind of like the rights obsession with The First Ladies ass? Or the fact she presented at the Oscar?
Yeah, that isn't disturbing at all.

By Nick Wing

crusaderfrank-albums-bachmannnnnnn-picture3856-bachman-zombies.jpg

Kind of like the rights obsession with The First Ladies ass? Or the fact she presented at the Oscar?

Already on record that I don't give two cents about Michelle Obama, I didn't watch the Oscars, so I'm unaware of that incident, but again, not an issue for me. After Michelle the right really doesn't go after female democrats.

Palin, Bachmann, and list goes on with the lefts hatred for them. The VP's in this election cycle didn't stir up the hatred that Palin did and still does.

Add to it the hatred for the blacks like Cain and West, the Dems seem obsessed with color, race and sex.

Already on record that I don't give two cents about Michelle Obama, I didn't watch the Oscars, so I'm unaware of that incident, but again, not an issue for me. After Michelle the right really doesn't go after female democrats.

Palin, Bachmann, and list goes on with the lefts hatred for them. The VP's in this election cycle didn't stir up the hatred that Palin did and still does.

Add to it the hatred for the blacks like Cain and West, the Dems seem obsessed with color, race and sex.

Liberals are jealous of Sarah Palin's popularity on the lecture circuit. She makes more money per appearance than any democrat speaker. Her audiences respect her and value her words.

Yeah, it's difficult to not feel sorry for a bitch that's hauling a trailer the size of Michelle's.

Bachmann's claim that she had an impeccable factual record in debates seems especially impressive, considering that the GOP managed to schedule 13 events between the beginning of the contest and Bachmann's exit from the race in early January 2012. Perhaps it's not surprising then that there is a long list of statements Bachmann made during debates showing she actually got a number of things "wrong."

Most memorably, during a debate in September of 2011, Bachmann attempted to deny charges that she'd called the HPV vaccine hazardous. Earlier that month, however, she'd stood up on a different debate stage and called it a "potentially dangerous drug."

"To have innocent little 12-year-old girls be forced to have a government injection through an executive order is just flat-out wrong. That should never be done. That's a violation of the liberty interests," Bachmann said. "Little girls who have a negative reaction to this potentially dangerous drug don't get a mulligan. They don't get a do-over."

While Bachmann made many more mistakes throughout debates -- and even more outside of them -- she's done her best to gloss over that part of her record.

During an interview in November 2011, the congresswoman claimed she hadn't "made a gaffe." In the wake of Texas Gov. Rick Perry's notorious "oops" stumble, Bachmann may have gotten away with that claim, if not for the attention she had drawn for appearing to confuse Libya as separate from the continent of Africa.

In other words, she’s a liar.

Forum List

Back