Michele Fields Touched Trump, so Why Cant He Press Charges on Her?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Fields got too close to Trump and she was pulled back away from him, and got some owies. So much for women being able to take the pounding that most men have to endure every day, lol. But she touched Trump and could be charged with battery just as stupidly as Lewandowski has been, so why cant Trump actually do so? Because Trump, unlike his enemies, is not going to stoop THAT low.

Report: Secret Service Says Michelle Fields Touched Trump
But speaking on condition of anonymity, a member of Trump’s Secret Service detail told DailyMail.com on Tuesday that Fields touched Trump twice – and was warned by agents to stop – before Lewandowski pulled her away.

‘She crossed in between agents and our protectee after being told not to,’ said the agent, who was present that night in Jupiter.

I can't take it seriously until I see a real name beside it. But let me just say; Donald needs to have her charged before Lewandowski gets a raw deal. The Secret Service guys are going to be witnesses anyway so why not tell all??

Greg

I can't take it seriously until I see a real name beside it. But let me just say; Donald needs to have her charged before Lewandowski gets a raw deal. The Secret Service guys are going to be witnesses anyway so why not tell all??

Greg

When the candidate does such nonsense people deride it, unless of course it is a Democrat, then it is sound statesmanship.

roflmao

"Michele Fields Touched Trump, so Why Cant He Press Charges on Her?"

This is childish and ignorant.

One of the best parts of the Trump Circus Sideshow is how it's getting movement-conservatives to embrace frivolous lawsuits.

"Michele Fields Touched Trump, so Why Cant He Press Charges on Her?"

This is childish and ignorant.
Because if Trump charges her with assault it will be like he's being mean to women.

The whole thing is a setup. It began with Megyn Kelly's bogus question in the first debate, and this is the direction it has taken. It's all according to Hillary's game-plan. She's a woman, and so the attack against Trump centers around abuse of women.

One of the best parts of the Trump Circus Sideshow is how it's getting movement-conservatives to embrace frivolous lawsuits.

As in Establishment conservatives launching them to try and slow down Trump.

But if you read the history of it all, this kind of thing is just a new twist to Old Dirty Trucks.

The whole thing is a setup. It began with Megyn Kelly's bogus question in the first debate, and this is the direction it has taken. It's all according to Hillary's game-plan. She's a woman, and so the attack against Trump centers around abuse of women.

What is astonishing and now revealed to the public is how FOX News has lowered itself to being the Neocon equivalent of MSNBC.

Watched a blonde FOX bimbo talking about how this awful mean Trump Manager was being so rude and violent to the poor little fragile reporter and why cant everyone see that?

I had to turn it off before I lost my lunch.

The Establishment that most conservatives are complaining about between elections, never fails to snooker them in the election months long enough to get them to get back in line again.

"Look! Squirrel!" is about all it takes apparently.

But if you read the history of it all, this kind of thing is just a new twist to Old Dirty Trucks.

No "Establishment conservatives" have sued Trump.

Oh bullshit. These people sue each other all the time for the most trivial things, like picking their nose in public.

Dont be ridiculous. By the time the GOP nomination is over there will be more lawsuits than you can count.

Oh bullshit. These people sue each other all the time for the most trivial things, like picking their nose in public.

Dont be ridiculous. By the time the GOP nomination is over there will be more lawsuits than you can count.

Lawsuits are public records. If anyone involved in the GOP has sued Trump, you'd be easily able to find a link to the filings with an hour or so on google.

She's not even a reporter. she works for the BLOG : the dailybeast.

he needs to stop them from getting near him. put them in the back and leave them there

Last night I was watching Megyn Kelly, and she had this Ben Shapiro on there.....and talking about angry rhetoric. This prick was calling Trump every name in the book. I think it was great that Brietbart fired his ass. He's nothing but a jackass.

Trump said that they changed their story. In this interview, Shapiro claimed that Trumps manager dragged the female reporter to the ground. Now that the video has surfaced, it's clear that he was exaggerating back on 3-10-16.

Lawsuits are public records. If anyone involved in the GOP has sued Trump, you'd be easily able to find a link to the filings with an hour or so on google.
Yeah.....I look that sort of thing up every other day.

Trump should do what Hillary does. herd them up like cattle and tie a rope around them.

Hillary Roping Off Reporters - Image Results

070615_hillaryrope_600.jpg

Possibly, but then again that doesn't mean the people who are charging Trump's manager with assault didn't have a talk with someone from the establishment.

Easily? OK, so how many law suits does Trump have going right now, for and against him?

It's gotta be somewhere near a gazillion.

Michelle Fields was dragged to the ground.... ..Hillary dodged sniper fire in Bosnia......same...same.

Forum List

Back