Michelle attacks Trump: Now she is "political fair game". She doesn't even know what she has done

You don't think those topics are worth studying?

No. They are total bullshit.

Why? What is 'bullshit' about 'women's studies'?
It isn't fact. It's all lies. Furthermore, it's nothing more than a political agenda. Universities should stick to teaching facts.

You're the one with the fancy G.E.D., why don't you actually demonstrate that "it's all lies"?
Spare me. No amount of proof would satisfy a gullible turd like you. I have better things to do than educate suckers.

You don't have any proof, so I'm asking to go to google, find something and pretend you knew it all along. You made a claim, back it up.

Michelle Obama became fair game when she started mandating what people should eat.

I'd like to jump in on this bet if I may.

LOL, after you're about to lose your bet to me that Obama will be impeached, you're going to just get back on the horse, are you? You have a bit over six months before I get to put a statement in your sig for six months ...
Obama to get impeached?? lol Could I get a piece of that bet??

You got it, you can have the same bet I made with bodecea.

So if Obama gets impeached before he leaves office by the Republicans, you get to put a statement in my sig for six months. If he doesn't get impeached before he leaves office, I get to put a statement in your sig for sx months. The bet is settled on inauguration day for his successor
Sounds fair to me I'm ok with your terms

OK, but you're insane, you seriously think Obama will be impeached with under eight months to go in office? No one is even discussing impeachment
No pardon me I got the terms of the wager all mixed up No Obama is not getting impeached My fault for misunderstanding

No. They are total bullshit.

It isn't fact. It's all lies. Furthermore, it's nothing more than a political agenda. Universities should stick to teaching facts.

You're the one with the fancy G.E.D., why don't you actually demonstrate that "it's all lies"?
Spare me. No amount of proof would satisfy a gullible turd like you. I have better things to do than educate suckers.

You don't have any proof, so I'm asking to go to google, find something and pretend you knew it all along. You made a claim, back it up.

I'm not interested in proving it to you. No amount of proof will ever convince a left-wing douche bag that what they believe is all lies. They have impenetrable psychological defenses against anything that conflicts with their belief system. People capable of absorbing facts and logic know what I say is true. The rest are a waste of effort.

Last edited:

I'm not interested in proving it to you. No amount of proof will ever convince a left-wing douche bag that what they believe is all lies. They have impenetrable psychological defenses against anything that conflicts with their belief system. People capable of absorbing facts and logic know what I say is true. The rest are a waste of effort.

I don't think you know shit, if you did you'd post it.

Just so I get a grasp on the depth of your hatred of education. Would you advise high school graduates in 2016 to bypass college? Can you at least answer that?

Just so I get a grasp on the depth of your hatred of education. Would you advise high school graduates in 2016 to bypass college? Can you at least answer that?

I would advise them to avoid taking any of the pap mumbo-jumbo courses like "Women's studies" or "sociology." Furthermore, college is not a good investment any more. A good trade school is probably a better investment.

I would advise them to avoid taking any of the pap mumbo-jumbo courses like "Women's studies" or "sociology." Furthermore, college is not a good investment any more. A good trade school is probably a better investment.

So, you dont have a problem with higher education, you have a problem with topics you don't understand, correct?

I agree, trade school is a must for some but if nobody went to college the last 30 years we'd be a third world country.

I must disagree,,,,,,It does know shit,,,,,,,and that's all

So, you dont have a problem with higher education, you have a problem with topics you don't understand, correct?

I agree, trade school is a must for some but if nobody went to college the last 30 years we'd be a third world country.

I have a problem with government run education that teaches subjects that are political in nature. Government never presents them honestly. It always slants the facts in its favor.

Government should not be involved in education at all.

Contrary to what you're implying, in typical leftwing douche bag fashion, objecting to government education isn't synonymous with objecting to education.

I have a problem with government run education that teaches subjects that are political in nature. Government never presents them honestly. It always slants the facts in its favor.

You keep going back between 'government schools' and private universities, they are all teaching many of the same subjects. Hell, community college in many aspect is a trade school as well as an affordable way to begin college. or even continuing education after college and they are government institutions.

You have stated nothing definitively that the government is indoctrinating anyone. Do me a favor, name 3 conservatives that you really agree with and let's look at their education. Where did they go to school? Where did Donald Trump's daddy pay for his kid's degree?

You keep going back between 'government schools' and private universities, they are all teaching many of the same subjects. Hell, community college in many aspect is a trade school as well as an affordable way to begin college. or even continuing education after college and they are government institutions.

You have stated nothing definitively that the government is indoctrinating anyone. Do me a favor, name 3 conservatives that you really agree with and let's look at their education. Where did they go to school? Where did Donald Trump's daddy pay for his kid's degree?
Bri likes Trump college

Michelle Obama became fair game when she started mandating what people should eat.

She never did that and has no authority to do so in the first place.

You need to shut up, study up, and then maybe you'll wake up.
What? It is you that needs to study up

Michelle Obama’s ‘Healthy’ School Lunches, by Julie Kelly, Jeff Stier, National Review
Feds to Fine Schools for Not Following Michelle Obama’s Lunch Rules

Sounds line a mandate to me

Last edited:

She never did that and has no authority to do so in the first place.

You need to shut up, study up, and then maybe you'll wake up.
What? It is you that needs to study up

Michelle Obama’s ‘Healthy’ School Lunches, by Julie Kelly, Jeff Stier, National Review
Desperate,,,,,Trump college accepting admissions now

Bri likes Trump college

Judging from his posts, why wouldn't he?

You're the one trying to conflate the two. However, the professors in private universities were indoctrinated with the same crap as the professors in government universities. That's where most if them went to school. Once the government invades a social function, it contaminates the whole enterprise.

I'm loving it. She has entered the political world big time now. Get ready bitch. You deserve every thing you are going to get.

Michelle Obama's nakedly political attack on Trump as she abandons non-partisan stance to trash people who 'build up walls to keep people out'
  • First lady hails 'melting pot' and 'infusion of new cultures' in commencement speech
  • Alludes to Trump by saying 'some folks' have 'different perspective'
  • 'We don't build up walls,' FLOTUS says, in obvious reference to Trump
  • President Obama used a similar tactic to slam Trump without using his name at his own commencement address at the Air Force Academy
  • Michelle Obama usually sticks to (mostly) non-controversial topics like wounded warriors and healthy eating
  • Her speech at the diverse public City College of NY was her last as first lady

Read more: Michelle Obama swipes at Trump in New York commencement speech
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

As one expert put it (me):

Clinton’s female surrogates are 100% essential in this campaign. Because what has been Drumpfs history when a woman says anything about him that isn’t glowing….he insults their appearance. This will play right into HRC’s hands that Drumpf’s demeanor disqualifies him from serious consideration for President (which has the added benefit of being the truth).

Trump's scams and swindles beginning to saturate the media.

This is the next page in the playbook and it puts Drumpf onto footing that is less than favorable electorally. When he does strike back...he will be attacking a:

• Black
  • Female
Two key voting blocks.

If he does it elegantly, it will look terrible electorally though the losers in the pit with him will cheer and it will look great at the time, on the camera.. We know that he is incapable of class or elegance so it will be a full on trash fest with someone who has zero skin in the game. Likely he will go after her appearance or something else cosmetic about her.

Perfect.

This is why politics is a profession and best left to the professionals.

Hillary lives in a glass house. That's the reality all Hillary supporters have to face.
Clinton for-profit education scandal dwarfs Trump U

So, that's a view not a person. Interracial and gay marriage were both unpopular when they became legal across the country, this is merely an extension of that.

They didn't become legal by popular vote, and neither did freaks with penises using the women's restroom.

But even further, I think opposition and support for forcing trans gendered people to use bathrooms based on them having whatever plumbing isn't really a slam dunk for you knuckle draggers.

Poll: 6-in-10 oppose bills like the North Carolina transgender bathroom law - CNNPolitics.com
6 in 10 people in that poll think you should stay at home and play with the oven.

One thing that is a slam dunk is open-borders. The vast majority of Americans oppose them and support controlling illegal immigration.

That's good. Nobody supports open borders. Liberals are in favor of having secure borders and sensible immigration policy.

You fail again.

Yep- I laugh everytime I see a Conservative make that claim- and the claim that we 'have open borders'

Our borders are more secure than they were before 9/11- they are more secure than when Bush left office- there are long lines a border crossing points.

The Right wing nut jobs lie as easily as they breath.

The only difference is that breathing is involuntary.

That's a load of horseshit. In the first place, our borders weren't secure in 2001. For another, it was just reported that illegal aliens entering the country are up 53%.

Do you have a link to prove your Bull Crap again?

They've already been posted. Look them up.

Forum List

Back