Michelle is fat

EvilCat Breath

Diamond Member
Sep 23, 2016
My avatar has put on a few pounds since her picture was taken. She can only walk a few steps before she has to rest. So she has been put on half portions. Sadly this means the other cat, at a healthy weight is also portion limited. The household is sad cat central. Last night, very late, after midnight, the male cat asked for a snack. He's not on a diet. Everyone was asleep. I gave him a handful of kibble. He immediately ran upstairs, woke Michelle up and brought her downstairs for extra kibble. Is this some kind of feline loyalty? Have I been played?

My avatar has put on a few pounds since her picture was taken. She can only walk a few steps before she has to rest. So she has been put on half portions. Sadly this means the other cat, at a healthy weight is also portion limited. The household is sad cat central. Last night, very late, after midnight, the male cat asked for a snack. He's not on a diet. Everyone was asleep. I gave him a handful of kibble. He immediately ran upstairs, woke Michelle up and brought her downstairs for extra kibble. Is this some kind of feline loyalty? Have I been played?

They are evil that's for sure.

Confession??? When I first seen the title of this thread I was thinking 'How dare she call Michelle fat' (another member here)......or is it Obama???

Then I read the post and seen which forum it's in and had to laugh..........ok, I'm tired, I didn't get my nap today :cool:

They are plotting against you.

Cats are always plotting world domination.
Not mine, as long as there's food, water, goodies, and petting to all 3, she's easy.

Now if all is not right, she makes sure I know about it passive aggresively.

She's my cat for sure, or I'm her human is more like it.

Not mine, as long as there's food, water, goodies, and petting to all 3, she's easy.

Now if all is not right, she makes sure I know about it passive aggresively.

She's my cat for sure, or I'm her human is more like it.
If all is not right it is your fault since you control the world and everything in it.

be careful !if you sneak him treats and he runs up stairs and the house starts shaking it means he's bringing candycorn back with him !

Forum List

Back