Michelle Makes It Official, Says She'll Never Run For President

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Forget about Michelle Obama saving the Democrat Party. She's never going to sit behind that desk in the Oval Office. She's made it official. Michelle Obama says there's 'zero chance' she'll run for president: 'It's just not for me'

For the record.....Michelle didn't do much to hide her disdain and disgust at the inauguration. I was wondering why she had such a sour puss during the festivities.

She was looking at the crowd of Americans and saying to herself, "This doesn't represent America".

Apparently there were too many white faces in the crowd.

So we won't have a racist in the White House. And Michelle is definitely a racist. She's always hated America.....because she clearly stated that her husband being nominated was the first time she wasn't ashamed of America.

:2cents:

Everybody loves Obama......just not his policies.......and the left wants to relive the glory years of DACA, giving billions to Iran, hostage swaps....terrorists for traitors......no manned space flights.....weaker defense......Russian influence.....

Lots of politicians say they will not run...............so the say..........until they do.

I hope MO is keeps to her word.

Forget about Michelle Obama saving the Democrat Party. She's never going to sit behind that desk in the Oval Office. She's made it official. Michelle Obama says there's 'zero chance' she'll run for president: 'It's just not for me'

For the record.....Michelle didn't do much to hide her disdain and disgust at the inauguration. I was wondering why she had such a sour puss during the festivities.

She was looking at the crowd of Americans and saying to herself, "This doesn't represent America".

So we won't have a racist in the White House. And Michelle is definitely a racist. She's always hated America.....because she clearly stated that her husband being nominated was the first time she wasn't ashamed of America.

We need a more Shermanesque statement from her to be sure.

I hereby state, and mean all that I say, that I never have been and never will be a candidate for President; that if nominated by either party, I should peremptorily decline; and even if unanimously elected I should decline to serve.

Shermanesque statement - Wikipedia

We need a more Shermanesque statement from her to be sure.

I hereby state, and mean all that I say, that I never have been and never will be a candidate for President; that if nominated by either party, I should peremptorily decline; and even if unanimously elected I should decline to serve.

Shermanesque statement - Wikipedia
Nice to know where that comes from.

Michelle Obama, if elected, would be the first Alleged Transvestite to hold office.

That would be history, and do wonders for bringing She-Males and Gender-Benders into the public limelight.

I don't know if the D's can resist doing this, if there is any chance of drafting the former first "lady".

BigMoo is used to being gently treated by Anna Wintour. She doesn't want the savagery that she would get as a candidate.

Say it ain't so Michelle!!!

ugly.jpg

The main problem with "Michelle" Obama is the fact that after spending years of complaining about Trump's supposed "lack of experience" , it would be tough to nominate a reluctant candidate whose only supposed qualification is that "she" had relations with B. Hussein O. over a field of 2 dozen of the brightest lights in the Democrat Party. Mr. Buttigieg is already in the race representing those of alternative forms of sexuality. Ms. Harris is already representing black "chicks".

Michelle is nothing but negatives. She's a racist, she has no experience and the only thing she took on as first lady, the eradication of childhood obesity, was a total failure. It didn't help that she gained 100 lbs. during that time and astrologers were considering adding her ass to the list of planets. Viva Trump

Michelle is nothing but negatives. She's a racist, she has no experience and the only thing she took on as first lady, the eradication of childhood obesity, was a total failure. It didn't help that she gained 100 lbs. during that time and astrologers were considering adding her ass to the list of planets. Viva Trump

Fashion and woman's magazines really like Obama , however.

If you compare the amount of coverage she got from periodicals like Elle and Marie Claire compared to Mrs. Trump, there is no comparison.

The huge size of Obama's caboose motivated many young gals of the new generation- gals like Cardi B to get injection and implants to expand the size of their behinds.

That's because her first physical would read
Male
6'0
155 lbs
PSA score-neg.
No sigh of testicular cancer........
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Feel better now?

You're such a pathetic old hater.
I usually don't love people that I know hate me.
I looked into Michelle 's background. I watched her over the years. I feel that she's more honest than her husband, but I have been exposed to alot of blacks like her. They find it difficult to hide their racism. I also know it takes a particular type of person to marry and want to live with a commie bastard who tried to cause a revolution in America.

Forum List

Back