Michelle Makes It Official, Says She'll Never Run For President

My god that decision must upset the Moon Bats.

The Wookie transvestite Negro not running for President?

Nooooooo!

hqdefault.jpg

The more you lot hate her, the more I like her. She has ten times the class, humor and graciousness as that thing squatting in the Oval Office. As does Melania.

Forget about Michelle Obama saving the Democrat Party. She's never going to sit behind that desk in the Oval Office. She's made it official. Michelle Obama says there's 'zero chance' she'll run for president: 'It's just not for me'

For the record.....Michelle didn't do much to hide her disdain and disgust at the inauguration. I was wondering why she had such a sour puss during the festivities.

She was looking at the crowd of Americans and saying to herself, "This doesn't represent America".

Apparently there were too many white faces in the crowd.

So we won't have a racist in the White House. And Michelle is definitely a racist. She's always hated America.....because she clearly stated that her husband being nominated was the first time she wasn't ashamed of America.

:2cents:

The Obama's are congenital liars. I don't believe her for a second. If she does not run it will be because she was TOLD not to run, not because she chose to

Remember when moochelle said Hussein Obozo being a black man is in danger of being killed at a gas station?

That was a good one

I remember reading that she hated all the security and protocol and other crap that goes along with it.

Can't blame her.
She had been asked before if she ever would and it was always an unequivocal “no”. As in hell no. It has to be a really hard life for families.

I remember reading that she hated all the security and protocol and other crap that goes along with it.

Can't blame her.

She didn’t seem to mind the free vacations

Why would any sane person go through a presidential campaign to run for president?

Lots of politicians say they will not run...............so the say..........until they do.

I hope MO is keeps to her word.
She'd lose

Agreed. Everyone likes her because she doesn’t talk, but if put in a position where she’d have to speak it would be easy to she she’s devoid of intelligence, integrity and charisma

Why would any sane person go through a presidential campaign to run for president?

President Trump wanted to give something back to the country he loves, and serve as our President.

And running for the office and going through a campaign was the only path available to him.

Lots of politicians say they will not run...............so the say..........until they do.

She'd lose

Agreed. Everyone likes her because she doesn’t talk, but if put in a position where she’d have to speak it would be easy to she she’s devoid of intelligence, integrity and charisma
18 to 24 year olds would probably vote against her in droves because of what she did to school lunches.

She'd lose

18 to 24 year olds would probably vote against her in droves because of what she did to school lunches.

And even though her School Lunch initiative cost billions, it didn't succeed. Children of that age bracket are no more fit than they were before they were put on the Michelle Obama starvation diet. I don't know what Mrs. Obama could have been thinking. The German government had a similar diet for those folks it incarcerated at Auschwitz. I saw pics of the inmates that were released at the end of the war- they were NOT the picture of health IMHO.

Forum List

Back