Michelle Malkin Calls Conservative Partiot Dan Crenshaw A Globalist

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Conservative firebrand and NewsMaxTV host Michelle Malkin went after Rep. Dan Crenshaw after the recently re-elected Texas congressman blasted pro-Trump attorneys Lin Wood and Sidney Powell encouraging Republican voters to skip the run-off Senate elections in Georgia. At issue? A Thursday “Stop the Steal” rally in Alpharetta, GA. in which Wood and Powell told a pro-Trump audience in Georgia, “We’re not going to go vote on January 5th on another machine made by China,” adding “Why would you go back and vote in another rigged election? For God’s sake, fix it. You gotta fix it before we’ll do it again.”

Where does Michelle get off attacking this military vet?? -- how dare she call Dan Crenshaw "John McCain with an eye patch" and a "globalist" - Dan Crenshaw is no Soros...he isn't even Jewish...This lady has never served, he did..she isn't an elected representative, he is.....his opinion matters more than hers...she is just a TV talking head.....

Dan is right, Trump's lawyer is a Deep State Democrat.....Trump is not that great at hiring people, so it makes sense that all of his lawyers and appointments are all Deep State Dems who tricked Trump because he was too brilliant and focused on draining the swamp -- Dan is only trying to protect Trump from an evil government, like Joseph protected baby Jesus....

Dan_Crenshaw 1.jpg

I keep looking for the video of powell urgong republicans not to vote

but I cant find it

there are 2nd hand numerous quotes but no original source

until we know for sure what powell said its premature to condemn her

but I cant find it

She retweets plenty of the "boycott the vote" stuff the Ohio Tea Party started and Lin Wood and others push for...

This wouldn't be something Michelle Malkin would be going all in for if she didn't know it would play well with her audience...

At the end of the day -- especially after December 14th -- these same folks will circle the wagons and vote Perdue and Loeffler -- they will say "We fixed all the voting machine problems, so there's totally not gonna be any fraud bro"

Crenshaw is a war monger- he took a fairly level headed man's place, Ted Poe, in a district that typically votes war, i.e., Republicans-

"Conservative firebrand and NewsMaxTV host Michelle Malkin went after Rep. Dan Crenshaw after the recently re-elected Texas congressman blasted pro-Trump attorneys Lin Wood and Sidney Powell encouraging Republican voters to skip the run-off Senate elections in Georgia. At issue? A Thursday “Stop the Steal” rally in Alpharetta, GA. in which Wood and Powell told a pro-Trump audience in Georgia, “We’re not going to go vote on January 5th on another machine made by China,” adding “Why would you go back and vote in another rigged election? For God’s sake, fix it. You gotta fix it before we’ll do it again.”

Where does Michelle get off attacking this military vet?? -- how dare she call Dan Crenshaw "John McCain with an eye patch" and a "globalist" - Dan Crenshaw is no Soros...he isn't even Jewish...This lady has never served, he did..she isn't an elected representative, he is.....his opinion matters more than hers...she is just a TV talking head.....

Dan is right, Trump's lawyer is a Deep State Democrat.....Trump is not that great at hiring people, so it makes sense that all of his lawyers and appointments are all Deep State Dems who tricked Trump because he was too brilliant and focused on draining the swamp -- Dan is only trying to protect Trump from an evil government, like Joseph protected baby Jesus....
He is an idiot for attacking Lin Wood. As if former Democrat voters/donors can’t be red-pilled.

but I cant find it

She retweets plenty of the "boycott the vote" stuff the Ohio Tea Party started and Lin Wood and others push for...

This wouldn't be something Michelle Malkin would be going all in for if she didn't know it would play well with her audience...

At the end of the day -- especially after December 14th -- these same folks will circle the wagons and vote Perdue and Loeffler -- they will say "We fixed all the voting machine problems, so there's totally not gonna be any fraud bro"
If powell advises repubs to boycott the runoff I respectfully disagree

And I am confident most repubs will vote

But anything that focuses attention on democrat vote fraud is a good thing

but I cant find it

You know what would focus attention on "democrat vote fraud"??

Presenting that evidence in a court of law instead of time and time again INSISTING THAT THERE IS NO VOTER FRAUD......

EoDFSDhXcAAZ3xR.jpg

With that logic, I can still believe the 49'ers won the Super Bowl and question that 21 point touchdown dump the Chiefs made in the 4 quarter.....

but I cant find it

Presenting that evidence in a court of law instead of time and time again INSISTING THAT THERE IS NO VOTER FRAUD......

View attachment 425043

With that logic, I can still believe the 49'ers won the Super Bowl and question that 21 point touchdown dump the Chiefs made in the 4 quarter.....
I dont speak lawyer so I cant say why rudi didnt plead fraud

but its clear that the democrats cheated

but I cant find it

View attachment 425043

I dont speak lawyer so I cant say why rudi didnt plead fraud

but its clear that the democrats cheated
Because lying to folks like you don't come with any consequences, hell it actually comes with more financial donations.....

But lying to a federal judge hits different....

It did not hurt the rogue FBI agents who lied to the FISA court

if rudi alleges fraud and the pricks in black robes disagree that is not the same as lying

but there may be some legal hair-splitting that we do not understand

Fish lips Malkin is trying to hand the Democrats the Senate along with Wood and Powell and my question for Trump voting base is why?

Is Trump so hurt that not enough people voted for him now he will burn the GOP down to the ground and let the Democrats take a 50/50 Senate with Harris as the tie breaker?

Are these blooming idiots that stupid and to answer my own question it appears so!

He is an idiot for attacking Lin Wood. As if former Democrat voters/donors can’t be red-pilled.
I think both crenshaw and maulkin should tone down the rhetoric

but in this case crenshaw started it

he should have just respectfully disagreed with woods instead of attacking him personally

Fish lips Malkin is trying to hand the Democrats the Senate along with Wood and Powell and my question for Trump voting base is why?

Is Trump so hurt that not enough people voted for him now he will burn the GOP down to the ground and let the Democrats take a 50/50 Senate with Harris as the tie breaker?

Are these blooming idiots that stupid and to answer my own question it appears so!
If he feels that the GOP didn't support him enough, especially McConnell, I see him working to burn the GOP down. Yes.

It did not hurt the rogue FBI agents who lied to the FISA court

if rudi alleges fraud and the pricks in black robes disagree that is not the same as lying

but there may be some legal hair-splitting that we do not understand
You should take that up with Bill Barr...he had all the authority in the world to indict any FBI agent you felt should be indicted...

But to stick with my earlier football analogy......the shit you folks whine about is like claiming since the refs missed a holding call in the 1 quarter -- that is the reason your team lost by more points than any team in history....

But....whatever helps you cope with loss bro...

20201108_200724.jpg

If he feels that the GOP didn't support him enough, especially McConnell, I see him working to burn the GOP down. Yes.

I have to agree and let truly remember Trump ran on the GOP ticket because he knew there was enough Birther Fools to CONvince that they should vote for him.

I always believe Trump main goal was to destroy the GOP, and him and his henchmen are doing a fine job...

I think both crenshaw and maulkin should tone down the rhetoric

but in this case crenshaw started it

he should have just respectfully disagreed with woods instead of attacking him personally

Crenshaw did it for a good reason and Woods and Powell deserve all the slap downs that are coming if the Senate falls into the hands of the Democrats...

No damn way you tell the GOP base to stay home because the election is rigged!

Forum List

Back