🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michelle Obama Celebrates Iranian Holiday at White House....With Valerie Jarrett...

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
aac7ed0f05e4665ea37ee067eb257240.jpg

Breitbart ^
Why did God invent New Media? Because when the First Lady of the United States appeases a lunatic Islamic regime like Iran, the mainstream media is going to cover that fact up. The fact here is that Wednesday at the White House the First Lady celebrated Nowruz, which White House Dossier describes as the “Iranian festival of spring that marks the beginning of the Persian new year.” There is absolutely nothing wrong with honoring the many events celebrated within this magnificent e pluribus unum melting pot of ours. The problem is that this is not about honoring a group of...

Nowruz is an ancient Persian holiday with its roots in Zoroastrianism. It's not an Islamic holiday.

Nowruz is an ancient Persian holiday with its roots in Zoroastrianism. It's not an Islamic holiday.

"
  1. Nowruz is the traditional Iranian festival of spring which starts at the exact moment of the vernal equinox, commencing the start of the spring. It is considered as the start of the New Year among Iranians."
Deal with it.

"
  1. Nowruz is the traditional Iranian festival of spring which starts at the exact moment of the vernal equinox, commencing the start of the spring. It is considered as the start of the New Year among Iranians."
Deal with it.

What am I supposed to "deal with"?

"
Deal with it.

Jarret and Mooch celebrate a holiday of our enemy.

But hey.....you're right there with them.

White America piss you off too?

"That spectacle wasn’t about anything other than kissing up to the women-oppressing, homosexual-murdering Islamic theocrats in Iran who have only three goals: 1) Get a nuclear weapon. 2) Use that weapon to wipe out Israel. 3) Jump into a pile of 72 virgins.

Obama is trying to salvage his failed presidency by cutting whatever deal he can make with Iran. For that reason we get to watch the First Lady pretend she cares about any of this. The Iranians most certainly know it was all for show. But that’s what they appreciate — that fact that Obama is desperate enough to put on this show."

"
Deal with it.

Jarret and Mooch celebrate a holiday of our enemy.

But hey.....you're right there with them.

White America piss you off too?

I wasn't aware that Zoroastrians were our "enemy".

Hitler celebrated Christmas. Did you celebrate that holiday of "our enemies"?

As an avid listener of right wing radio having been in the deep shitty south for the past week, I heard about this so-called White House festival. Can't remember which AM radio idiot was spouting about it....they all run together like so many sheep bah-ing away after a few days.

If it's not Obama and his roots in the Muslim Brotherhood then it's obsessing about Hillary.

After 10 days of this shit I have yet to hear any of these stupid idiots talk about a plan to make America a better place. They just bitch, and bitch, and bitch and bitch....

And the O/P of this thread is definitely THEIR bitch.

As an avid listener of right wing radio having been in the deep shitty south for the past week, I heard about this so-called White House festival. Can't remember which AM radio idiot was spouting about it....they all run together like so many sheep bah-ing away after a few days.

If it's not Obama and his roots in the Muslim Brotherhood then it's obsessing about Hillary.

After 10 days of this shit I have yet to hear any of these stupid idiots talk about a plan to make America a better place. They just bitch, and bitch, and bitch and bitch....

You are a bitch!

I didn't get the timing on this.....

Was it hanging around for the Salute To Islam party that necessitated Moochelle being flown to LA in a separate plane from her environmentally sensitive (putative) husband, spewing global warming magic across the country?

Just what is it about being in the South that makes you think it is shitty?

I didn't get the timing on this.....

Was it hanging around for the Salute To Islam party that necessitated Moochelle being flown to LA in a separate plane from her environmentally sensitive (putative) husband, spewing global warming magic across the country?

:lol:

Again, Nowruz is not an Islamic holiday.

Is it celebrated in Iran (Persia) today?

Yes, as well as in India, Russia, and many, many other countries
Not an American holiday. Mooch screwed up, again. This administration is a joke like most libtards.

Nowruz is celebrated by many Americans.

Did they have to offer a sacrifice to thier Gods like the killing of a goat or something?

Get rid of Obama and America will be better instantly. Problem solved.

Forum List

Back