Michelle Obama covers those famous arms in '$12,000' Carolina Herrera gown at the Whi

article-2557639-1B6B38AD00000578-537_634x713.jpg

Although the Constitution guarantees her right to bare arms, she must have realized that many people thought she was Larry The Cable Guy. (Sorry, Larry!)

You have some serious issues, Freewill.

I don't believe that the Obama's acting like rich 1 percenters is that serious, thanks for the concern though. Too bad this wasn't Bush you could then show some interest.

Michelle Obama covers those famous arms in '$12,000' Carolina Herrera gown at the White House state dinner

Mrs. Antoinette is wearing a dress that costs more then the US poverty level. Which is OK if that is what they want to do but they don't need to by hypocrites and say they are "champions of the middle class." They are definitely 1 percenters.

If we paid for it, it's a problem....if she paid for it, what's the problem? Are you for telling people what they can or cannot buy, now?

Michelle Obama covers those famous arms in '$12,000' Carolina Herrera gown at the White House state dinner

Mrs. Antoinette is wearing a dress that costs more then the US poverty level. Which is OK if that is what they want to do but they don't need to by hypocrites and say they are "champions of the middle class." They are definitely 1 percenters.

If we paid for it, it's a problem....if she paid for it, what's the problem? Are you for telling people what they can or cannot buy, now?

the truth is that we will never know who paid for it. But we do know who paid for her very expensive vacations-----------US.

She looks great

All real Americans should be proud

What I said was I don't care how they spend their money it is up to them. But then don't turn around and tell me they "feel my pain." You really need to read how opulent was this state dinner.

Everyone should follow the example of Laura Bush and buy their gowns at K Mart

lbush5.jpg

$24.95 Blue Light Special

Last edited:
She looks great

All real Americans should be proud

Lipstick on a pig-------------Sorry, RW, she does not "look great". Neither does Hillary, no amount of money could make either of them "look great".

As to "proud" did you say you were proud of any other first ladies when they dressed up in one-time clothes that cost more than your car?

Forum List

Back