Michelle Obama Has A Message About Lies And Distortions

I really loathe the Obamas. I feel like it's not nice to hate them this much, but it is unavoidable.

......she added MORE proof she is a racist--and blacks are so obsessed with race that it warps their minds
Obviously, because the backdrop was fake and put in without her permission.

Amazing how those fake riots have cost property owners over $1 Billion.
Those are not protesters those are rioters who probably need a stimulus and are way overdue for it like everyone.of course they are criminals and should be arrested and where the hell were the cops? Trying to make Democratic Mayors look bad. Thanks GOP scumbags and their silly dupes like you.

I really loathe the Obamas. I feel like it's not nice to hate them this much, but it is unavoidable.
When you are brainwashed with b******* phony scandals conspiracy theories and pure misinformation on the Rupert Murdoch garbage propaganda machine, it's not surprising at all. What a disgrace. Poor america.

So who you going to believe?

Social media reporting on the 4 months of rioting and 30 dead or the bubble world she lives in?

ManchelleBulge.jpg
ManchelleBulge.jpg
ManchelleBulge.jpg

Social media reporting on the 4 months of rioting and 30 dead or the bubble world she lives in?

View attachment 399454View attachment 399454View attachment 399454

Your crap propaganda makes you a brainwashed functional disgusting human being period as well as a brainwashed functional racist a******. 99% of the world's media agrees with Democrats and not your ridiculous phony scandals conspiracy theories and pure misinformation.

Your crap propaganda makes you a brainwashed functional disgusting human being period as well as a brainwashed functional racist a******. 99% of the world's media agrees with Democrats and not your ridiculous phony scandals conspiracy theories and pure misinformation.

Wyeho?

......she added MORE proof she is a racist--and blacks are so obsessed with race that it warps their minds

Those are not protesters those are rioters who probably need a stimulus and are way overdue for it like everyone.of course they are criminals and should be arrested and where the hell were the cops? Trying to make Democratic Mayors look bad. Thanks GOP scumbags and their silly dupes like you.
I bet if you were a copy of just kick ass right?

I bet if you were a copy of just kick ass right?
So what the heck are you saying? You appear to be totally a brainwashed hater dupe. Try innocent until proven guilty and reality basically...

I bet if you were a cop you would just kick ass right?
So what the heck are you saying? You appear to be totally a brainwashed hater dupe. Try innocent until proven guilty and reality basically...

I am for defunding the police period And I know what that means.

I am for defunding the police period And I know what that means.

Do you plan on stopping violence by swinging your purse and pulling hair instead?

1.the ''world's media''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahha that means the Dems are Lying jackass hypocrites ..the media LIES all the time
..foreigners do not know one damn thing about the truth in America
etc
2. you can't prove that!!!!
3. the world has been anti-USA for decades
4. the media is out to make $$$$, not tell the truth
etc

Forum List

Back