Michelle Obama in Puppy Bowl with Sunny and Bo

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
Michelle Obama appears in Puppy Bowl with Sunny and Bo

The event was organized as part of the first lady's "Let's Move!" initiative against childhood obesity, and encouraged frolicking with canine friends as a fun way for youngsters to stay active.

Cue wingnut faux outrage

I love love love the Puppy Bowl.

Sunny and Bo are beautiful beasties and despite my political differences with the First Lady, she really truly seems to be the main caretaker in the Obama family with the darlings.

And yes for those that feel like they must slag her, I know that they have a pet handler at the White House as they have had for every President's canine companions.

But Michelle really appears to be genuinely enjoying herself every time I see her in pictures with the dogs.

The puppy bowl, I don't think I care who was in it, who won it, or that they ever played it.

Sunny and Bo are beautiful beasties and despite my political differences with the First Lady, she really truly seems to be the main caretaker in the Obama family with the darlings.

And yes for those that feel like they must slag her, I know that they have a pet handler at the White House as they have had for every President's canine companions.

But Michelle really appears to be genuinely enjoying herself every time I see her in pictures with the dogs.

I 'spect "First Lady" is prolly one of the most thankless and underappreciated jobs in the world...

I 'spect "First Lady" is prolly one of the most thankless and underappreciated jobs in the world...

What exactly is the job and how much does it pay?

Yuppers. I would think that despite all the perks, the job itself must suck. The First Ladies always have to look like they're having a "good day". Very Stepford Wife like.

Forum List

Back