🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michelle Obama makes kids eat "Healthy" as her own children eat Real food

the message that our kids are fat fucks and something needs to change................

doesn't change by how many calories sidwell friends school in d.c. serves

the message remains, and is troubling

Who is saying it doesn't matter?

What we're doing is pointing up the hypocrisy. The usual, "Equality for thee but not for me" bullshit that dimocrap scum always pull.

Kinda like.....

images

her kids aren't fat dumbdumb

apparently, they as Parents held up the end of the bargain

unfortunately for the rest of the country, fat asses are perpetuating their fat assness onto their poor chldren

god forbid ppl care, another conservative axe to grind roar roAr ROARRRR

Stupid fucking bitch.

My grand kids aren't fat either. But they have to eat the same shit mandated by the sasquatch that the fat kids do.

See....... I try to have a conversation with an ignorant douche of a dimocrap scumbag and you just can't do it.

dimocraps are just stupid motherfuckers. ALL of them

Who is saying it doesn't matter?

What we're doing is pointing up the hypocrisy. The usual, "Equality for thee but not for me" bullshit that dimocrap scum always pull.

Kinda like.....

images

unfortunately for the rest of the country, fat asses are perpetuating their fat assness onto their poor chldren

Stupid fucking bitch.

My grand kids aren't fat either. But they have to eat the same shit mandated by the sasquatch that the fat kids do.

See....... I try to have a conversation with an ignorant douche of a dimocrap scumbag and you just can't do it.

wy do your grandkids eat LUnch that YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH?

Why don't you or your fucking kids make them a fucking lunch?

wow

I'm shocked you take this government calling your children are FAT, a national security risk

funny you say that.

my wife has out of shape soldiers in her company. and not the older ones, it's the 18 and 19 year olds. their fitness, or lack of, harms the unit.

on a large enough scale what would you call that?

Stupid fucking bitch.

wow

Because the school WON'T LET THEM TAKE OUR STOVE TO SCHOOL WITH THEM, YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER.

You really are a stupid bitch.

Stupid fucking bitch.

wow

That makes too much sense. He'll rather send them to school to eat that stuff so his life has purpose ...to complain about easily fixable situations

debbie+downer.gif

Waah waaaaahhhh

I'm shocked you take this government calling your children are FAT, a national security risk

funny you say that.

my wife has out of shape soldiers in her company. and not the older ones, it's the 18 and 19 year olds. their fitness, or lack of, harms the unit.

on a large enough scale what would you call that?

bad parenting; what else?
i don't disagree that it's bad parenting. but it still harms society. what should we do about it, as a society?

Stupid fucking bitch.

wow

Because the school WON'T LET THEM TAKE OUR STOVE TO SCHOOL WITH THEM, YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER.

oh wow

oh really wow

so you are incapable of making your grandkids a lunch to take to school with them?

holy shit, no wonder you're so lost and mad at life. sad fucker.

just so i'm clear here - are people really complaining about a push to serve kids high quality healthy foods to curb the childhood obesity problem?

is that really something that we all can't agree is a problem and something that we should work on?

Stupid fucking bitch.

wow

They took away the Foreman Grill they had in their locker. The Fireman Nazis said it was "unsafe":itsok: pffffttt

Last edited:
just so i'm clear here - are people really complaining about a push to serve kids high quality healthy foods to curb the childhood obesity problem?

is that really something that we all can't agree is a problem and something that we should work on?

nah cuz its not their "side's" flotus therefore its the work of the devil

it's busting the budgets of local schools you idiot.
and it is the parents job to make sure kids eat healthy

has nothing to do with michelle obama nutjob

that is just the excuse you emotional losers use when you cant defend your position

that is just the excuse you emotional losers use when you cant defend your position

tell us more about how its the parents job to make sure their kids eat healthy

and yet they cant send them to school with a healthy lunch

and yet theyre here denouncing healthy lunch choices at lunch......

in effect leaving their kids with what? aha! unhealthy food!

good job, genius.

the highest rates of obesity are in groups more aligned with democrats than with Republicans

i thought you left-wing nutjobs said education was key?

you cant get the people closest to you to abide by your teachings; so you want to destroy the budgets of local school systems forcing your ideas on them?

idiots and hypocrites

The 1st lady being concerned over what children are fed in public schools is a good thing.

Do we have a say what her children are fed by chefs - at taxpayer's expense - in private school? Of course not. So STFU.

you sure about that? I do not think the tax payer pays for the education of a Presidents child.

As for the first lady. Her initiative is noble...and necessary. Dam...Kids are freaking fat out there. It is pathetic. I feel bad for them. Life will only get more difficult for them as they get older.

However, as we all know, the food they serve may be healthy....but by no means filling or enjoyable.

The first lady should have insisted her children are fed similar food as the public schools serve....to set an example at the very least.

No, her kids are not fat.....but neither are many children that are forced to eat what the mandate says.

Lead by example.

tell us more about how its the parents job to make sure their kids eat healthy

and yet they cant send them to school with a healthy lunch

and yet theyre here denouncing healthy lunch choices at lunch......

in effect leaving their kids with what? aha! unhealthy food!

good job, genius.

hence the plan by Republicans to allow an opt out by schools you idiot

good job with the blanket statements though!

only certain people are sending their kids off to school without a healthy meal; why does the whole school system need a government mandate for that genius?

Forum List

Back