🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michelle Obama makes kids eat "Healthy" as her own children eat Real food

Her spoiled rotten brat children don't attend D.C. public school either.
Private school for those elite fucking snobs.

Has any child of a president attended public schools while their father was in office?

No.

And it's particularly dangerous for Obama's kids what with the number of racist crazies out there today.

The meme that our kids are fat and unhealthy is circulated so we won't notice that once the feds have control over the food supply, kids start to starve.

Last edited:
The 1st lady being concerned over what children are fed in public schools is a good thing.

For those who consider it some sort of atrocity, PACK YOUR KIDS A DAMN LUNCH. God damn.

the message that our kids are fat fucks and something needs to change................

doesn't change by how many calories sidwell friends school in d.c. serves

the message remains, and is troubling

Sounds like a parenting issue, dumbass, vs. a Michelle Obama agenda.

idiot...

it should be everyone's agenda, dumbass

the more unhealthy the populace is as a whole, the more expensive your health insurance is

dumbass

If someone else's children are overweight, what business is it of mine, asswipe?

The 1st lady being concerned over what children are fed in public schools is a good thing.

Do we have a say what her children are fed by chefs - at taxpayer's expense - in private school? Of course not. So STFU.

Her spoiled rotten brat children don't attend D.C. public school either.
Private school for those elite fucking snobs.

Has any child of a president attended public schools while their father was in office?

No.

And it's particularly dangerous for Obama's kids what with the number of racist crazies out there today.

but but but the Obamas are different. They should do stuff that no other president has done because conservatives want him too! And they'll cry really loud if he doesnt :(

I'm shocked you take this government calling your children are FAT, a national security risk

have you become so insensitive, lazy, uncaring to what they do and say about your children?

HOW dare they, and then everyone of them sends their children to, PRIVATE SCHOOLS

What damn COUNTRY are we LIVING IN?

Last edited:
Sounds like a parenting issue, dumbass, vs. a Michelle Obama agenda.

idiot...

it should be everyone's agenda, dumbass

the more unhealthy the populace is as a whole, the more expensive your health insurance is

dumbass

If someone else's children are overweight, what business is it of mine, asswipe?

t makes your health premium go up, it makes your country less apt to defend itself in the future

those immediately come to mind, to inform the retarded

the message that our kids are fat fucks and something needs to change................

Who is saying it doesn't matter?

What we're doing is pointing up the hypocrisy. The usual, "Equality for thee but not for me" bullshit that dimocrap scum always pull.

Kinda like.....

images

Do we have a say what her children are fed by chefs - at taxpayer's expense - in private school? Of course not. So STFU.

that's not a taxpayer expense, dipstick

living life dumb-in-a-hurry must be fun

or at the very least - perpetuates anger huh?

poor guy

Who is saying it doesn't matter?

What we're doing is pointing up the hypocrisy. The usual, "Equality for thee but not for me" bullshit that dimocrap scum always pull.

Kinda like.....

images

her kids aren't fat dumbdumb

apparently, they as Parents held up the end of the bargain

unfortunately for the rest of the country, fat asses are perpetuating their fat assness onto their poor chldren

god forbid ppl care, another conservative axe to grind roar roAr ROARRRR

I'm shocked you take this government calling your children are FAT, a national security risk

have you become so insensitive, lazy, uncaring to what they do and say about your children?

HOW dare they, and then everyone of them sends their children to, PRIVATE SCHOOLS

What damn COUNTRY are we LIVING IN?

A FAT one, retard.

Forum List

Back