"Michelle Obama’s trip to China will be nonpolitical,

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
First Lady Michelle Obama will be accompanied by her children and her mother on her trip to China, which begins today. But she won't be accompanied by the press.

"Michelle Obama’s trip to China starting on Wednesday will be nonpolitical, the White House says, a 'people-to-people exchange' emphasizing the importance that both nations place on education. As if to underscore the point, no reporters are traveling with the first lady, and she does not plan to give interviews while there," reports the New York Times.
No Reporters on Michelle Obama's Trip to China | The Weekly Standard

So her visit is "NONPOLITICAL". I'll agree that this visit and ALL her visits that taxpayers fund should be NONPOLITICAL!

So that means as a taxpayer's employee she needs to be as her husband brags a member of the most transparent administration ever!

YUP! Michelle muzzling of the press goes a long way to refute that claim I think!

Hmm. Two topics about this already. You two must be on the same mass email alert. Do you have a firebell over your bed that goes off when your masters want you to get outraged about something trivial?

[DING-DING-DING-DING-DING-DING!11!]

"This just in...Michelle Obama used fifteen sheets of toilet paper to wipe her ass this morning. Double-ply. On the taxpayers' dime!"

Ooooh...I must post this immediately.

Last edited:
My employee Michelle Obama is going on my tax dollars as she said it is Nonpolitical right?
Then what is the problem with freedom of the press to tag along?
What is there to hide?
Remember this is the most transparent administration!

Forum List

Back