Michelle Obama: White people are 'still running' from minority communities

Former first lady Michelle Obama said Tuesday that white Americans are "still running" from minority communities when they move to another neighborhood.

The remarks from Obama came during an appearance at the Obama Foundation Summit in Chicago in which the former first lady, sitting next to her brother, Craig Robinson, spoke about her upbringing in the city and how her family moved neighborhoods because their mother wanted them to have access to better schools.

Geeee, look at that. First of all, if you are white, walking down a street and you see blacks in hoodies walking toward you, you better beware.

I encourage all white liberals to take a nice stroll in black Chicago. Please do that. Please, I beg you.

The obamas live in Martha's Vineyard. About as lilly ivy league white as you get.

LOL

Her bait makes them bite with ease.

QUOTE :

Obama then went on to make a bizarre supremacist-style comment suggesting that black people were “better” than white people.

“We are just as and often times better than many of the people who doubt us,” she said.

The former First Lady’s comments are somewhat hypocritical given that the Obamas don’t appear to enjoy living around black people themselves.

View attachment 287088

In 2017, they purchased their DC home for $8.1 million. It is located in Kalorama, an exclusive and wealthy enclave where 83% of the population is white and just 3.8% are African-American.
Dark people are scary, be afraid.
All you white people look the same.
I would not blame people wanting to get out of certain communities for certain reasons. Try living where I was raised, pine ridge Indian reservation... Truly a Third World country.
We've done the same to them to haven't we.

Remember folks, when a commie talks about "racial justice" what they mean is payback.

So if you INVESTIGATE IT, it must be real....

No wonder Dems don't want anyone INVESTIGATING them, especially HUNTER BIDEN....

Yup, the rot is ubiquitous and utterly bipartisan. Who put his own entitled no talent spawn into his administration?

If you don't trust your own laws and the enforcement thereof, you certainly ain't arrived at "MAGA' quite yet, have ya.

Yes love the corruption and dishonesty is utterly bipartisan, I think we've made progress today

How is that "corruption" bi partisan.

Cocksucker Obama is a Democrat
Cocksucker Obama abused his power and told his IRS to audit a critic
Cocksucker Obama then HID IN THE CLOSET when the IRS said Trump was clean...

"bipartisan corruption" = when Black Bigots abuse power and investigate innocent whites

Former first lady Michelle Obama said Tuesday that white Americans are "still running" from minority communities when they move to another neighborhood.

The remarks from Obama came during an appearance at the Obama Foundation Summit in Chicago in which the former first lady, sitting next to her brother, Craig Robinson, spoke about her upbringing in the city and how her family moved neighborhoods because their mother wanted them to have access to better schools.

Geeee, look at that. First of all, if you are white, walking down a street and you see blacks in hoodies walking toward you, you better beware.

I encourage all white liberals to take a nice stroll in black Chicago. Please do that. Please, I beg you.

The obamas live in Martha's Vineyard. About as lilly ivy league white as you get.

LOL

QUOTE :

Obama then went on to make a bizarre supremacist-style comment suggesting that black people were “better” than white people.

“We are just as and often times better than many of the people who doubt us,” she said.

The former First Lady’s comments are somewhat hypocritical given that the Obamas don’t appear to enjoy living around black people themselves.

View attachment 287088

In 2017, they purchased their DC home for $8.1 million. It is located in Kalorama, an exclusive and wealthy enclave where 83% of the population is white and just 3.8% are African-American.
I would not blame people wanting to get out of certain communities for certain reasons. Try living where I was raised, pine ridge Indian reservation... Truly a Third World country.

Remember folks, when a commie talks about "racial justice" what they mean is payback.

That is nothing but your conscience attempting to connect, it is in essence your white guilt rising up.

Yes love the corruption and dishonesty is utterly bipartisan, I think we've made progress today

How is that "corruption" bi partisan.

Cocksucker Obama is a Democrat
Cocksucker Obama abused his power and told his IRS to audit a critic
Cocksucker Obama then HID IN THE CLOSET when the IRS said Trump was clean...

"bipartisan corruption" = when Black Bigots abuse power and investigate innocent whites
Do you feel like you have a target on your back hon? Darkies keeping you down?

Do you feel like you have a target on your back hon?

Nope, unlike Joan Rivers, Don Young, Paul Horner, and the rest murdered by the Cocksucker to keep the CLOSET DOOR SHUT, the Cocksucker has failed to silence me, and I'm not afraid of his sissy rear trying again...

LOL
We always will. Just like the minorities that can afford to leave.

QUOTE :

View attachment 287088

That is nothing but your conscience attempting to connect, it is in essence your white guilt rising up.

Sometimes I feel a little bit guilty for being prettier, smarter and better than black people but whatchagonnado

Sometimes I feel a little bit guilty for being prettier, smarter and better than black people but whatchagonnado
Nah, you don't. And it shows.

LOL

QUOTE :

View attachment 287088

Gotta remember most libs operate from “do as I Feel you should do but not as I do”

Jesse, THAT JESSE.... the one who stood up for JUSSIE, his Hate Hoaxing protege?

LOL
Michele Obama is a soulless racist demagogue
The murder ratio between Blacks and Whites is more than 2:1
The rape rate between Blacks and Whites is more than 6000:1
The armed robbery ratio between Blacks and Whites is more than 20000:1
In evolution people who do not flee from danger go extinct.
People have very real reasons to be afraid.

manshellisadudesdklsdkc.jpg

Forum List

Back