White House Correspondents Dinner

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
Joe Biden gave an energetic performance at the White House Correspondents' Dinner - with the 81 year-old making fun of his age, an infamous fall from a bike - and Donald Trump's ongoing hush money trial.

Addressing a crowd of 2,600 journalists at the Washington Hilton Hotel, Biden quipped that First Lady Jill had been nervous about him giving a speech.

Biden, who is the oldest president in history, added: 'Yes, age is an issue. I'm a grown man, I'm running against a six year old.'

Biden said: 'I've had a great stretch lately but Donald had has a few tough days...you might call it stormy weather.'

He added: 'He's gotten so desperate he's reading those Bibles he's selling.'

Saturday Night Live comedian Colin Jost was chosen to roast the president - and delivered some soft blows about his age, while saving most of his invective for Donald Trump.

At one point, Jost - whose actress wife Scarlett Johansson was in the audience - glowingly likened Biden to his late grandpa, a former Staten Island firefighter.

Comment:
Well, I hope that Jost's grandfather wasn't a creepy pedo like Joe Biden.
Americans are suffering under Biden and the Press adores him.
Biden lies all of the time and the Press shills for him.
These White House Correspondents' Dinner are always just Democrat hatefests.

Joe Biden gave an energetic performance at the White House Correspondents' Dinner - with the 81 year-old making fun of his age, an infamous fall from a bike - and Donald Trump's ongoing hush money trial.

Addressing a crowd of 2,600 journalists at the Washington Hilton Hotel, Biden quipped that First Lady Jill had been nervous about him giving a speech.

Biden, who is the oldest president in history, added: 'Yes, age is an issue. I'm a grown man, I'm running against a six year old.'

Biden said: 'I've had a great stretch lately but Donald had has a few tough days...you might call it stormy weather.'

Saturday Night Live comedian Colin Jost was chosen to roast the president - and delivered some soft blows about his age, while saving most of his invective for Donald Trump.

At one point, Jost - whose actress wife Scarlett Johansson was in the audience - glowingly likened Biden to his late grandpa, a former Staten Island firefighter.

Comment:

We are suffering by the crap you keep posting. America is doing fine if you just allow it to be.

Jost bombed. Badly. Couldn't watch any more of it. He's in his element doing weekend update. That...last night, at the WHCD..that was just bad.

Comment:
Nothing about the shame on you chants outside by the Democrat base of useful idiots and other pro-Hamas idiots?

Comment:
We aren't suffering under Biden, nor is he a pedo that lies all the time. He had mercy on trump. And he was right in what he said about things not making sense. Donald Trump is an asshole who deserves every bit of dislike he gets.

'Yes, age is an issue. I'm a grown man, I'm running against a six year old.'

To prove it Biden was last seen trying to sniff the hair of a six year old.

1714294647019.png

Greg

It was a pleasant event.

1. President Biden did seem especially old.

2. The comedian was not that funny.

3. Usually only C-SPAN carries it, but for some reason this year so did CNN and MSNBC.

They should have made some jokes about all the lies that Joe Biden tells all the time.
How about some jokes about Joe Biden's stupidity?
How about some jokes about Joe Biden hair sniffing compulsion?
How about some jokes about Joe Biden's corruption?
How about some jokes about Joe Biden's creepy pedophilia?
How about some jokes about Joe Biden's inflation crisis?

Colin Jost?? who??

Oh him!! Saw him do a few skits on youtube. Can say I saw a couple that were quite funny. Several others were canned laughter. Meh.

Greg

Forum List

Back