Michelle Obama: White People 'Don't Even See Me' and 'We Don't Exist'

Michelle Obama: White People 'Don't Even See Me' and 'We Don't Exist'

4dgtsh.jpg

During an episode of her podcast "The Gift of Girlfriends," Former First Lady Michelle Obama said that white people don't even acknowledge black people exist.

Obama and her guest, Denielle Pemberton-Heard,the CEO of STEMconnector, discussed the incident last May when a white woman called the police on a black man who was bird watching.

“That incident in Central Park, which infuriated all of us, as we watched it, it was not unfamiliar," Obama said. . This is what the white community doesn’t understand about being a person of color in this nation, is that there are daily slights — in our workplaces, where people talk over you, or people don’t even see you.”

BJ -
More confused Mooch
How did she call LE if she didn't see him?

What the hell is the matter with Big Mike? Most celebrities don't want to be fawned over 24/7 with no escape.

I've never heard any celeb bitch because they weren't recognized and adored.

Didn't she bitch before once because a shorter person asked her to get an item off of a higher shelf?

That was at Target and Big Mike opined that it was somehow "racist" for a honky woman to ask her help in reaching the item, especially since she was 1st "Lady" at the time.

I was in Walmart a few weeks ago, I'm taller than Big Mike, and some black broad asked me to reach for something from the top shelf and didn't even realize that it was considered racist.

During an episode of her podcast "The Gift of Girlfriends," Former First Lady Michelle Obama said that white people don't even acknowledge black people exist.

Obama and her guest, Denielle Pemberton-Heard,the CEO of STEMconnector, discussed the incident last May when a white woman called the police on a black man who was bird watching.

“That incident in Central Park, which infuriated all of us, as we watched it, it was not unfamiliar," Obama said. . This is what the white community doesn’t understand about being a person of color in this nation, is that there are daily slights — in our workplaces, where people talk over you, or people don’t even see you.”

BJ -
More confused Mooch

Michelle Obama is stoking the flames of racism and creating divisiveness in this country. Extremely disappointing coming from a former First Lady.
Fang, You omitted January 10th from your timeline.

Like most Blacks, she hung out with other Blacks most of her life.
They don't know Jack-shit about white people!
So going to Princeton didn't help her to know anything about white people??
View attachment 383102

I am almost certain that Michelle has been around white folks a ton of a lot more than you have been around black folks.....times 10....

And she is right.....tons of white folks don't see a black man or black woman as just that, a man or a woman..they see what they want to see.....they don't even want to see Michelle as a woman -- because to them, calling her a man gives them the closet satisfaction to calling her what they really want to call her....but are too cowardly to do...

Back in the 70's a black friend got me a seat at an all-black poker game at his friends house.
After I came in, 3 black guys starting giving him shit right in front of me for bringing a white guy over. My friend and a couple of other black guys stood up for me and forced one of the black guys talking shit to leave.
We played cards, drank beer, smoked spliffs, laughed our asses off and had a great time.
So, fuck off....

BJ -
More confused Mooch
Michelle obama is obsessed with the race issue

she’s a one-trick pony
There's another issue?
There shouldn't be, but you loons wouldn't have a party if you didn't divide people.

If it helps, this white girl here played her favorite Michael Jackson songs three days ago.

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

Like most Blacks, she hung out with other Blacks most of her life.
They don't know Jack-shit about white people!
You mean the fact we whites have our heads up our collective asses about race issues?
We? :cuckoo:

You are foolishly projecting your own faults onto others. Just because you personally have your head up your ass, that does not mean that all white people have their heads up their asses.

But at least we can both agree that you have your head up your ass. :)

BJ -
More confused Mooch

Michelle Obama is stoking the flames of racism and creating divisiveness in this country. Extremely disappointing coming from a former First Lady.
Fang, You omitted January 10th from your timeline.

10 Jan 2020 - The Global Coordination Mechanism for Research and Development to prevent and respond to epidemics held its first teleconference on the novel coronavirus, as did the Scientific Advisory Group of the research and development (R&D) Blueprint, a global strategy and preparedness plan that allows the rapid activation of research and development activities during epidemics.

I feel the same way when a hot chick won't notice me, she acts like I don't exist.

For her, the only way for a white person to acknowledge her existence is to prostrate themselves before her begging for her beneficent forgiveness.

This is the central problem in race relations these days in that if a person is an actual liberal who just treats everybody the same, THAT ISN'T ENOUGH.

The Black Lives Matter movement will not be satisfied until a law is passed that any cop who shoots and kills a black person is charged with murder and if the black person Is shot and survives the cop is charged with attempted murder.

BJ -
More confused Mooch

Her claim of traveling incognito are total bullshit. She lies as much as her fucking husband.

Forum List

Back