Michelle on another multi-million $ vacation. This time to see her muslim friends

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This is why she's the most hated women in america. She has spent tens of millions of taxpayer dollars on her endless vacations. She belongs in prison and i hope the next prez will prosecute her.

Michelle Obama to visit Qatar, Jordan to discuss girls' education

oct 28 2015 Washington (AFP) - Michelle Obama will travel to Qatar and Jordan next month to continue her longstanding efforts to promote girls' education, the White House said Wednesday.

The US first lady will visit a school in Amman built with technical and financial support from the US Agency for International Development and plans to commend Jordan's "generosity and commitment to educating all children living within its ‎borders," a statement said

This is why she's the most hated women in america. She has spent tens of millions of taxpayer dollars on her endless vacations. She belongs in prison and i hope the next prez will prosecute her.

oct 28 2015 Washington (AFP) - Michelle Obama will travel to Qatar and Jordan next month to continue her longstanding efforts to promote girls' education, the White House said Wednesday.

The US first lady will visit a school in Amman built with technical and financial support from the US Agency for International Development and plans to commend Jordan's "generosity and commitment to educating all children living within its ‎borders," a statement said
Good for her. Promoting girl's education in countries that have oppressed women in the past is very important. Thanks Mrs. Obama!

Good. She should take Candy Carson with her.

candy_3398479b.jpg

The OP seems to have some kind of hard on for the first lady. Sorry, guy. She's taken.

• Banned
The OP seems to have some kind of hard on for the first lady. Sorry, guy. She's taken.

HAHAHA. Very funny. Everybody knows mooch is a tranny and no man wants to get within ten feet of her.

• Banned
Good for her. Promoting girl's education in countries that have oppressed women in the past is very important. Thanks Mrs. Obama!

It's just a vacation, you fool. What can this semi-literate affirmative action baby do to promote girls education?

Furthermore, this is sexism. If someone promoted boys education, you libs would call it that.

It's just a vacation, you fool. What can this semi-literate affirmative action baby do to promote girls education?

Furthermore, this is sexism. If someone promoted boys education, you libs would call it that.
You're a sad little man. I feel bad for you.

[
You're a sad little man. I feel bad for you.

The board notes that all you have is namecalling. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

It must be great being a nut case to the nut casers.

So...you don't like the idea of girls getting educated, eh?

Well, after all, her school lunch program was such a smashing success. LOL!!

if the fucking Republicans would quit wasting millions of dollars on MULTI investigations that turn up NOTHING everytime maybe the Presidents wife could go on vacation.

Does Michelle bitch about Dowdy spending taxpayer money on nothing?

whine whine whine ..

In the Real World, the trip is to Qatar and Jordan, two of the U.S. allies in the region. SpeedShooter wouldn't know ally from enemy in the ME if someone held a gun to his head.

However, I'm sure he can provide us with a breakdown of the cost to the taxpayer and his source for that information, right?

Can't wait.

In the Real World, the trip is to Qatar and Jordan, two of the U.S. allies in the region. SpeedShooter wouldn't know ally from enemy in the ME if someone held a gun to his head.

Your feeble attempt to change the subject is noted and laughed at by the board. Who cares whether qatar is ally or enemy.? The issue is mooch going on another multi-million dollar vacation with the taxpayer dime.

Forum List

Back