Michigan College Cancels ‘The Vagina Monologues’ Because ‘Not All Women Have Vaginas.’

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Due to copyright laws, the play cannot be modified to include transgender women, so the school is just scrapping it altogether.

The train wreck known as progressivism continues unabated

This is the weridest shit I have ever heard

So they have to cancel it because all women don't have vaginas ?

What happened to them..did it run off or something?

This is what happens when moonbat leftists get involved...in nearly everything

Here I found your vagina hiding By the bush .

All women don't have a vagina..

What does that even mean?

This really does bother me, because women can't be women anymore..

It's like the left is trying to destroy them.

Even a little Chihuahua knows the difference between a boy and girl .

But not fucking humans?

giphy (14).gif

Leftardism on full display.

Remember, when taxpayers tire of subsidizing this sort of thing, we’ll be told it’s because of “anti-intellectualism.”

Michigan College Cancels ‘The Vagina Monologues’ Because ‘Not All Women Have Vaginas.’

“The women’s resource center at Eastern Michigan University put the kibosh on the famous production since it caters only to women who have the physical anatomy that accompanies the female sex.”

And now it has come full circle. The angry women of the Vag Gab have had their holes plugged shut because they let too many weenies into the club. Is it time for the Tranny Transcripts and the Pecker Aplogies?

I've never seen the Vagina Monologues, even when everyone at work went because the boss's daughter was in the production. I just am too shy to attend a play called the Vagina anything.

Vaginas can be purchased online or at adult "toy" stores. Problem solved!

I've never seen the Vagina Monologues, even when everyone at work went because the boss's daughter was in the production. I just am too shy to attend a play called the Vagina anything.
Aren't you a school teacher? Your boss's daughter was in the Vagina Monologues..... Wow!

It's so werid how the left wants to teach us about women and then say they don't exist.

Just like the leftist losers wanted tranny's on lets say a running race, wrestling the boys are now beating the girls.

The stupid asses of all time are eating themselves alive and the stupid fkrs can't even see it.

Scrap it, I would have said FK YOU!

Forum List

Back