🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Michigan College Cancels ‘The Vagina Monologues’ Because ‘Not All Women Have Vaginas.’

The left has gone way, way, way beyond being considered insane.

I mean they are so gawd dam fkn sick in the head I can see a leftist feminist moron telling her husband You have a penis and I don't so you need to cut yours off so I won't feel bad.

Or how about

My cat has a nice fur coat i'm jealous I don't have one too......

I've never seen the Vagina Monologues, even when everyone at work went because the boss's daughter was in the production. I just am too shy to attend a play called the Vagina anything.

So are you really a lady?

This is really bugging me now.

I mean they are so gawd dam fkn sick in the head I can see a leftist feminist moron telling her husband You have a penis and I don't so you need to cut yours off so I won't feel bad.

Or how about

But if you had fur are you really a cat or a seal?

Or how about

I'd be a seal that way I wouldn't be a pussy bahahhha.

What are they saying, I look down check my pants have a pool cue and a couple of balls I am not really a guy?

Or how about

You're just a dork..

Bwahahahahaha..

I've never seen the Vagina Monologues, even when everyone at work went because the boss's daughter was in the production. I just am too shy to attend a play called the Vagina anything.

You know I would kind of be interested in seeing it now , since the left appears to be 100% against women.

The train wreck known as progressivism continues unabated

This is the weridest shit I have ever heard

So they have to cancel it because all women don't have vaginas ?

What happened to them..did it run off or something?

This is what happens when moonbat leftists get involved...in nearly everything

Here I found your vagina hiding By the bush .

All women don't have a vagina..

What does that even mean?

It means not all “self-identified” women have vaginas. So we’re talking transgenders who haven’t gotten a sex change yet or never plan to.

I think it's funny how they are sticking " women with a penis" into women's prisons now bahahha , they're getting heranged for rape now lmfao.

It means not all “self-identified” women have vaginas. So we’re talking transgenders who haven’t gotten a sex change yet or never plan to.

But a woman has a uterus..

But a woman has a uterus..

Not all women LOL... if you apply the “logic” I’ve pointed out. To the left you need only say you’re a woman and it shall be.

Leftardism on full display.

Remember, when taxpayers tire of subsidizing this sort of thing, we’ll be told it’s because of “anti-intellectualism.”

Michigan College Cancels ‘The Vagina Monologues’ Because ‘Not All Women Have Vaginas.’

“The women’s resource center at Eastern Michigan University put the kibosh on the famous production since it caters only to women who have the physical anatomy that accompanies the female sex.”

I love when the left wing marches their own up the steps of the Guillotene......it makes my heart warm.....

So....now....all those dumb actresses who lined up to have a part in that play, on stage and on screen....are all horrible haters now....that is just so cute.....

And they call the right ignorant about science .

Now look at the title and yes you did see it correctly LMFAO
Yes, Men Need Pap Smears Too! | Pamela Wible MD
upload_2018-11-20_8-40-45.png

Leftardism on full display.

Remember, when taxpayers tire of subsidizing this sort of thing, we’ll be told it’s because of “anti-intellectualism.”

“The women’s resource center at Eastern Michigan University put the kibosh on the famous production since it caters only to women who have the physical anatomy that accompanies the female sex.”

:O idk what to say, even.

Or how about

But would you be a seal with a penis or a vagina? :abgg2q.jpg:

Do Progressives still wonder how they can crater an economy like Venezuela in a decade? It's a magic power

Aren't you a school teacher? Your boss's daughter was in the Vagina Monologues..... Wow!
This was when I was a social worker. But why would it matter, actually?

Forum List

Back