Michigan GOP faces 'imminent default' on credit line, ex-budget committee member says

I am well aware of the term but you are the one that has commented on being an Independent. I am a true Independent as I have no allegience to either major party. You tend to only bash the Republican party which shows what your real political leanings are.

Still deflecting

The Michigan Republican Party has been a competitive organization for a long time. Until this year, the Republicans controlled the state legislature for a few decades and had success electing several governors and other statewide officers. It only took a short time of MAGA taking control to leave it in shambles.

Screw them Trump needs more money! He is fighting your fight. The least you can do is send him your mortgage payment.

Karamo was not supported by Trump in her bid to run the GOP in Michigan, her opponent was.

This is not about deflecting, just stating the facts.

Karamo is a MAGA stolen election denier and her and the current leadership have singlehandedly bankrupted the Michigan Republican Party. This is a key state the Republicans need and can win next year if they play their cards right.

Spaz needs to start a new party in order to fully express his political views: The Beta RINO Party. I am sure you can get tens of people to join who suffer from TDS, and some middle-of-the-roaders ("independents") who don't really know shit about issues, but nonetheless hold some very definite ideas regarding what others have told them might be the issues.

Karamo is a MAGA stolen election denier and her and the current leadership have singlehandedly bankrupted the Michigan Republican Party. This is a key state the Republicans need and can win next year if they play their cards right.
Remember when you called all those filthy Democrats “election deniers” when they claimed Trump only won because he colluded with Russia?
Remember when Stacey Abrams claimed her election was rigged and stolen and you called her out her bullshit?
Yeah, I don’t either.

Forum List

Back