Michigan State Senator wears Confederate flag mask

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Dale Zorn, a racist Republican state senator from Michigan wore a Confederate flag patterned mask.
he said it's not a Confederate flag pattern but didn't say what it was.
The the Confederate flag as a symbol of slavery and racism.
Shame on this Republican.

Dale Zorn, a racist Republican state senator from Michigan wore a Confederate flag patterned mask.
Jackass, try watching your own video. His wife made it from something that had (I think he said) the Tennessee state flag.

Leave it to a jackass like you to try to make a story about a mask that was red, white and blue. Even the idiot journalist asked 50 questions about it and even wanted to see it! Do any of you idiots have a life? You've gone from obsessed with anything wrong, to then anything not PC, to now anything that even APPEARS non-PC.

What kind of fucking retard wears that and doesnt know that it looks like a confederate flag? That southern strategy sure changed the republican party makeup.

What kind of fucking retard wears that and doesnt know that it looks like a confederate flag? That southern strategy sure changed the republican party makeup.
I don't really care what you THINK it looks like this is still a free nation....

I don't really care what you THINK it looks like this is still a free nation....
I didnt ask you if cared nor do I give a shit if you care. I wasnt even talking to you fuckwad.

I didnt ask you if cared nor do I give a shit if you care. I wasnt even talking to you fuckwad.

Dang, offended by something that "looked" like a confederate flag. You may want to consider putting on the big girl panties.

Dang, offended by something that "looked" like a confederate flag. You may want to consider putting on the big girl panties.
Is that what you do when youre offended? Do big girl panties make you feel better or sexy?

The retard that wore the mask should have known better. Its obvious he wanted the free publicity and to attract the vote of all the inbred white racists.

Is that what you do when youre offended? Do big girl panties make you feel better or sexy?

The retard that wore the mask should have known better. Its obvious he wanted the free publicity and to attract the vote of all the inbred white racists.

Your piss ass whining sure ain't helping.

That's right. You get him Karen.
The internet shame campaign must continue.
You go gurl.

Jackass, try watching your own video. His wife made it from something that had (I think he said) the Tennessee state flag.

Leave it to a jackass like you to try to make a story about a mask that was red, white and blue. Even the idiot journalist asked 50 questions about it and even wanted to see it! Do any of you idiots have a life? You've gone from obsessed with anything wrong, to then anything not PC, to now anything that even APPEARS non-PC.

That nice man wants to use this as a teaching moment. It is important that we keep the symbols of bigotry and hate alive in this nation. Otherwise, other well meaning retards won’t know when they are promoting these things.

That nice man wants to use this as a teaching moment. It is important that we keep the symbols of bigotry and hate alive in this nation. Otherwise, other well meaning retards won’t know when they are promoting these things.
Sorry, no, BoneFlatter, like the guy said in the video, you can't just make the Confederate flag go away. It's part of our history. You can't teach history nor understand the world if you run and hide like a little girl from any parts of it you don't like, otherwise, our history would be missing 90% of the history of the Human race.

Your piss ass whining sure ain't helping.
I'm not trying to help him dummy. I'm pointing out how much of a retard he is.

Oh no... almost as bad as the US flag? Time to cry indeed.

His apology should have read,

"I'm sorry if you're an ignorant knee jerk reactionary fuckstick "

Here in Tampa, Florida (one of the 11 states of the Confederacy), Confederate flags are seen everywhere.
1. On girls' bikinis.
2. On belt buckles.
3. On front license plates.
4. In peoples front yards.
5. On baseball caps.
6. On tshirts.
7. On cell phone covers.
8. On handbags.
9. On boats.
10. On bicycles.
11. You name it.

Do you have the foggiest idea of what 1860-1865 southerners were fighting for ?

Sorry, no, BoneFlatter, like the guy said in the video, you can't just make the Confederate flag go away. It's part of our history. You can't teach history nor understand the world if you run and hide like a little girl from any parts of it you don't like, otherwise, our history would be missing 90% of the history of the Human race.

I know that books and museums are for the liberal elites. But you should consider using them. They are awesome ways to learn about our history.

I am all for the hateful bigoted flags and statues being placed in museums with tons of info about one of the darkest periods in our nation’s history.

Forum List

Back