Michigan State Senator wears Confederate flag mask

Dale Zorn, a racist Republican state senator from Michigan wore a Confederate flag patterned mask.
he said it's not a Confederate flag pattern but didn't say what it was.
The the Confederate flag as a symbol of slavery and racism.
Shame on this Republican.
Jackass, try watching your own video. His wife made it from something that had (I think he said) the Tennessee state flag.

Leave it to a jackass like you to try to make a story about a mask that was red, white and blue. Even the idiot journalist asked 50 questions about it and even wanted to see it! Do any of you idiots have a life? You've gone from obsessed with anything wrong, to then anything not PC, to now anything that even APPEARS non-PC.

That nice man wants to use this as a teaching moment. It is important that we keep the symbols of bigotry and hate alive in this nation. Otherwise, other well meaning retards won’t know when they are promoting these things.
Do you have the foggiest idea of what 1860-1865 southerners were fighting for ?

Absolutely.

They were fighting for the rights of future geezer morons like you to be arrogant asswipes on message boards.

So he apologized for doing nothing wrong?

He apologized because he was forced to see his constituents. They are diverse. And most of them do not need to be educated about what that symbol means.

He is likely going to end up resigning. And he should.

Note. He was not honest with his apology. That is why he will likely end up resigning. People can forgive a lack of judgement. People can even forgive bigotry. But the failure to be honest when expressing regret usually ends in resignation.

Dale Zorn, a racist Republican state senator from Michigan wore a Confederate flag patterned mask.
What kind of fucking retard wears that and doesnt know that it looks like a confederate flag? That southern strategy sure changed the republican party makeup.
I don't really care what you THINK it looks like this is still a free nation....
I didnt ask you if cared nor do I give a shit if you care. I wasnt even talking to you fuckwad.
Fuckwad?....do black guys say fuckwad?....I never heard a Black man say that.....just sayin.....your skirt is showing....

What kind of fucking retard wears that and doesnt know that it looks like a confederate flag? That southern strategy sure changed the republican party makeup.
I don't really care what you THINK it looks like this is still a free nation....
I didnt ask you if cared nor do I give a shit if you care. I wasnt even talking to you fuckwad.
Fuckwad?....do black guys say fuckwad?....I never heard a Black man say that.....just sayin.....your skirt is showing....
Obviously Black guys say fuckwad. Comes from working around white boys. I dont wear skirts like you do but nice try. :)

1587855531457.png

If this pissed you off or offended you good that was the intent.

View attachment 328040
She looks diseased.
You sound diseased.
Dont be mad. You do realize you cant hear me right? Thats your imagination making up a voice for me in your head.
You it seems don't know sarcasm in any event this one is just for you.
View attachment 328050
Not my type. Obviously she is ignorant. I like this much better in everyway imaginable.

1be9159841f7273b298bc543c312fd98.jpg

View attachment 328040
She looks diseased.
White and Gay?..... :dunno:
She's definitely pale as fuck but she doesnt look gay. Just looks like shes on meth or crack and would give you a disease.
No you dummy....:auiqs.jpg:
Nope. She wouldnt give me a disease because I wouldnt touch her with your dick.

View attachment 328040
She looks diseased.
You sound diseased.
Dont be mad. You do realize you cant hear me right? Thats your imagination making up a voice for me in your head.
You it seems don't know sarcasm in any event this one is just for you.
View attachment 328050
Not my type. Obviously she is ignorant. I like this much better in everyway imaginable.

1be9159841f7273b298bc543c312fd98.jpg
Nice come back....I complement you sir....well done....I will leave the field of battle defeated....

Jackass, try watching your own video. His wife made it from something that had (I think he said) the Tennessee state flag.

Leave it to a jackass like you to try to make a story about a mask that was red, white and blue. Even the idiot journalist asked 50 questions about it and even wanted to see it! Do any of you idiots have a life? You've gone from obsessed with anything wrong, to then anything not PC, to now anything that even APPEARS non-PC.

That nice man wants to use this as a teaching moment. It is important that we keep the symbols of bigotry and hate alive in this nation. Otherwise, other well meaning retards won’t know when they are promoting these things.
Sorry, no, BoneFlatter, like the guy said in the video, you can't just make the Confederate flag go away. It's part of our history. You can't teach history nor understand the world if you run and hide like a little girl from any parts of it you don't like, otherwise, our history would be missing 90% of the history of the Human race.
I know that books and museums are for the liberal elites.
Lick me, dog-breath. You talk like the last book you read had green eggs and ham on it. Your emotional rant over a guy that had a red white and blue mask on that some nutjob just assumed had to be a confederate flag that all our lives was on family television as a harmless old symbol of the South disqualifies you from any further discussion. It was just an old flag pattern, Dumbo, sorry if you have built it up into some sort of Hitlerian symbol that everyone must now burn and reject in overt contempt lest they be deemed some Jeffrey Dahmer supporter of old southern slavery and burned at the stake in one massive public catharsis of your ancestors KKK guilt!

Do you have the foggiest idea of what 1860-1865 southerners were fighting for ?

Absolutely.

They were fighting for the rights of future geezer morons like you to be arrogant asswipes on message boards.
As I thought. Typical jackass leftist ranting over issues he's been programmed to rant over without even knowing what he is ranting about! :auiqs.jpg:

Dang, offended by something that "looked" like a confederate flag. You may want to consider putting on the big girl panties.

At least graduate to pull-ups.

Forum List

Back