Michigan Voters MORE Likely to Support Trump Post-Verdict

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
Ah, the backlash is here, and it is sweet. How quickly will Dems rush to say, yes, yes, the trial was perhaps a bit hasty?

The survey of likely voters in the Wolverine State was conducted on Monday, days after a Manhattan jury found Trump guilty of falsifying business records in his hush money trial.

More Michigan voters (38%) responded that the verdict in the case made them more likely to vote for Trump than against him (25%).

Thirty-seven percent said that the guilty verdict had “no influence” in how they would vote.

The poll also found that by a seven point margin more Republicans (82%) are “very enthusiastic” about the 2024 election than Democrats (75%).

I’ll let you in on a secret: Trumptards lie.

“I was going to vote for Trump….but now I’m even more likely! That will teach dem Democrats! herp derp.”

I’ll let you in on a secret: Trumptards lie.

“I was going to vote for Trump….but now I’m even more likely! That will teach dem Democrats! herp derp.”

I laughed out loud. The copeium isn't working huh?

Ah, the backlash is here, and it is sweet. How quickly will Dems rush to say, yes, yes, the trial was perhaps a bit hasty?

The survey of likely voters in the Wolverine State was conducted on Monday, days after a Manhattan jury found Trump guilty of falsifying business records in his hush money trial.

More Michigan voters (38%) responded that the verdict in the case made them more likely to vote for Trump than against him (25%).

Thirty-seven percent said that the guilty verdict had “no influence” in how they would vote.

The poll also found that by a seven point margin more Republicans (82%) are “very enthusiastic” about the 2024 election than Democrats (75%).
It does not look good for pres. Biden for sure @ THIS POINT!

Americans are sick of kowtowing to crooked, Democrat run government. Our DOJ is totally corrupt and people are afraid of them. They're still arresting people for being at the capitol on Jan 6. Free speech and having an opinion are forbidden by them. At this point, dumping DEDs is a necessity for the survival of our country. (DEDs being dead-end donkeys)

I have no idea where you're getting your numbers from but they are wishful thinking.
From the people who actually have done polling for years.
Numbers in Michigan actually look to be tightening up.

I have no idea where you're getting your numbers from but they are wishful thinking.
From the people who actually have done polling for years.
Numbers in Michigan actually look to be tightening up.

That is exactly right. Biden was ahead; now Trump is, and most people said the verdict either has no effect OR makes them MORE likely to vote Trump.

BACKLASH

That is exactly right. Biden was ahead; now Trump is, and most people said the verdict either has no effect OR makes them MORE likely to vote Trump.

BACKLASH
No, Biden has never been ahead. All you have to do is look at the graph I included.
But..at this rate, Biden IS going to be ahead in not too long. The numbers in MI are tightening.

Sorry, it does not appear Trump got much of a bump out of being convicted. In fact, it may be slowly working against him.
Here's Nevada. A state that Trump has been consistently polling ahead in. Notice the slight tightening of the race after his conviction. :)

No, Biden has never been ahead. All you have to do is look at the graph I included.
But..at this rate, Biden IS going to be ahead in not too long. The numbers in MI are tightening.

Sorry, it does not appear Trump got much of a bump out of being convicted. In fact, it may be slowly working against him.
Here's Nevada. A state that Trump has been consistently polling ahead in. Notice the slight tightening of the race after his conviction. :)

You're looking at Silver's composite. Scroll down to look at the results of every actual poll. Geez

Individual polls don't vote. People in mass do.

Again, he didn't get the bump you thought he was gonna get. :)

It's better to crawl away quietly than attempt a comeback like this, really. YOU thought the verdict would affect him and it did...for the better. Now you're dancing like that's a win.

At least I have the good sense to be embarrassed for you.

It's better to crawl away quietly than attempt a comeback like this, really. YOU thought the verdict would affect him and it did...for the better. Now you're dancing like that's a win.

At least I have the good sense to be embarrassed for you.
He didn't get the bump. No matter how badly you try to spin it.
Those who supported him...are still gonna support him. There's no masses flocking to his camp.
And any few who did migrate to his camp, drift away as the election gets closer. Because races tighten up closer to election day.

Last edited:
He didn't get the bump. No matter how badly you try to spin it.
Those who supported him...are still gonna support him. There's no masses flocking to his camp.
And you'll any few who did migrate to his camp, drift away as the election gets closer. Because races tighten up closer to election day.

Why is there no link to the actual poll?

Were those 38% going to vote for him before the verdict? Yes. Now they are going to vote for him even harder! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

The pettiness of the trial should make every sensible citizen vote "AGAINST" the Democrats. :yes_text12:

I laughed out loud. The copeium isn't working huh?
Copeium is this silly thread.

If we are to seriously take this poll then there would be a massive 10%+ Biden VS Trump polling swing in Michigan.

There isn’t, in fact all they show is slight Biden gain. Which means some people are falsely responding in your poll.

/——/ New Trump ad

Forum List

Back