Dems pinning their hopes on Trump conviction

Except you didn't say, "Commies", you said "Chinks".
/——/ The Chink flu was created by the communist. The Chinese people built the transcontinental railroad, they created ethnic foods popular in the US and many other things. Do I need to spell everything out to you?

/——/ The Chink flu was created by the communist. The Chinese people built the transcontinental railroad, they created ethnic foods popular in the US and many other things. Do I need to spell everything out to you?

Um, no, guy, the word "Chink" is still considered offensive. My wife is Chinese, I'm offended by it.

But if you are still unclear on the point, please go down to Chinatown and start calling people "Chinks"

Um, no, guy, the word "Chink" is still considered offensive. My wife is Chinese, I'm offended by it.

But if you are still unclear on the point, please go down to Chinatown and start calling people "Chinks"
/——/ Is your wife a communist? If not, she’s Chinese.

/—-/ If she is communist, then I don’t give a fu*k about her feelings.
Here is a brave Chinese woman

Wow, this woman is pretty stupid.

How would have guns prevented people from starving in the famine of 1959-62 (which my wife lived through), exactly?

There were a shitload of guns in China during the Warlord Era. It didn't stop the Japanese from invading, and it didn't stop the Communists from winning the civil war.

Oh, calling Chinese people "Chinks" is still offensive. Just like your comments about "Negroes" in another thread.

Like most Trump supporters, you are a racist. Deal with it.

Wow, this woman is pretty stupid.

How would have guns prevented people from starving in the famine of 1959-62 (which my wife lived through), exactly?

There were a shitload of guns in China during the Warlord Era. It didn't stop the Japanese from invading, and it didn't stop the Communists from winning the civil war.

Oh, calling Chinese people "Chinks" is still offensive. Just like your comments about "Negroes" in another thread.

Like most Trump supporters, you are a racist. Deal with it.
/-----/ Communists deserve no respect. And I'm responsible for using Negroes when I cite an Atlantic Magazine article? I guess the United Negro College Fund, https://uncf.org is racist too, in your narrow mind. Why don't you send them a strongly worded letter of protest and demand a name change?
  1. https://www.theatlantic.com › politics › archive › 2015 › 09 › the-moynihan-report-an-annotated-edition › 404632

The Moynihan Report: An Annotated Edition - The Atlantic

Since the widespread family disorganization among Negroes has resulted from the failure of the father to play the role in family life required by American society, the mitigation of this problem ...

/-----/ Communists deserve no respect. And I'm responsible for using Negroes when I cite an Atlantic Magazine article? I guess the United Negro College Fund, https://uncf.org is racist too, in your narrow mind. Why don't you send them a strongly worded letter of protest and demand a name change?

You got caught being racist, own up to it and deal with it.

Trump's conviction has elevated him to martyr status and his popularity and campaign donations have gone up.

Forum List

Back