Michigan woman pouts after losing gun permit for shooting at shoplifters:

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2014
...No Worse Enemy
Well, my little John Wayne Wannabes, take this as a warning of what your future might be and she is a perfect example of why I don't want people who think like you having guns and believing, falsely, that they have a right to use them this way.

"Tatiana Duva-Rodriguez pleaded no contest shortly after the October shooting to reckless discharge of a firearm, and she was sentenced Wednesday to 18 months of probation.

Her concealed carry permit was also revoked until 2023.

Prosecutors said they were satisfied that Duva-Rodriguez had lost access to guns and ammunition, and they hoped the case would serve as a reminder to other gun owners on the dangers of vigilantism.

“Hopefully someone has sat down with her and talked with her about what responsible gun ownership is all about,” said Oakland County Prosecutor Jessica Cooper.

Duva-Rodriguez said she had learned a lesson from the incident.

“I tried to help, and I learned my lesson that I will never help anybody again,”
she said after her sentencing."
Michigan woman pouts after losing gun permit for shooting at shoplifters: ‘I will never help anybody again’

That'll learn 'em

At shoplifters? Why not just INVITE the Kosh brothers around for a threeway?

honestly? Really? Is it just me?

boo.fucking.hoo.jpg

Well, my little John Wayne Wannabes, take this as a warning of what your future might be and she is a perfect example of why I don't want people who think like you having guns and believing, falsely, that they have a right to use them this way.

"Tatiana Duva-Rodriguez pleaded no contest shortly after the October shooting to reckless discharge of a firearm, and she was sentenced Wednesday to 18 months of probation.

Prosecutors said they were satisfied that Duva-Rodriguez had lost access to guns and ammunition, and they hoped the case would serve as a reminder to other gun owners on the dangers of vigilantism.

“Hopefully someone has sat down with her and talked with her about what responsible gun ownership is all about,” said Oakland County Prosecutor Jessica Cooper.

“I tried to help, and I learned my lesson that I will never help anybody again,”
Michigan woman pouts after losing gun permit for shooting at shoplifters: ‘I will never help anybody again’

Bitch shoulda be thrown in a dark dank hole for the 18 months.

Guess it didn't occur to her to get the license plate instead of shooting.

Bitch shoulda be thrown in a dark dank hole for the 18 months.

Guess it didn't occur to her to get the license plate instead of shooting.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Not to harp on, but how many women would be deselected from the gene pool if things weren't the way they are?

What a ****. She might have kiled the Robin Hood of our age. Unbelievable. Grow up.

No good deed goes unpunished.
Oh yeah, gots ta help dem share holder

Forum List

Back