Mick Jagger appears shocked by Canadian crowd's reaction after he says the Stones 'love' far-left Justin Trudeau

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

A Rolling Stones concert crowd in Vancouver last week showered lead singer Mick Jagger with a rousing chorus of boos after he said the Stones "love" far-left Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

Video shows Jagger in between songs Friday night telling the BC Place audience, “We love your Mr. Trudeau. I mean, his family’s always been such big fans of our band."

Jagger barely finished his statement before the crowd erupted in boos — and the 80-year-old vocalist's mouth stayed hanging open with a flat facial expression for a good six to seven seconds.

Then Jagger began to crack a smile, and the veteran frontman pivoted to a subject he likely knew would elicit a positive reaction: “By the way, congratulations to the Canadian soccer team getting to the semifinals!”

Trudy is hated as much in Canada as he is in the US it seems

Well, that is democracy in action I tell ya!!

:laughing0301:

I am a "little clueless" as to what the general population in Canada likes and dislikes. Can someone clue me into that which pleases or displeases the CANUCKS ---about trudeau

Jagger is 80

And still the greatest rock performer of all time

I know he’s destined for a fiery pit someday, but I still cant help liking his music
Does he want to be President? He would be an upgrade.

Last edited:
keithrichardsjjkjgwillienelsonjj.jpg

Forum List

Back