micro hypocrisy on msnbc ...

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
i was watching the ed show on msnbc and they had the skeet shooting photo of Obama in the background while talking about gun control ....big deal right ...well ion this photo Obama was shooting at a higher angle !! same photo weve all seen but the picture was angled so it looked like he was shooting higher.:doubt: i tried to pull up the photo on the the web but haven't been able to find it .it was the exact same photo but they had it tilted .

Last edited:
I'm watching it right now and it was the same photo that has been around everywhere.

On a side note, his piece on how the right wing machine has been destroying the small, american farmers was excellent :up:

I'm watching it right now and it was the same photo that has been around everywhere.

On a side note, his piece on how the right wing machine has been destroying the small, american farmers was excellent :up:
at the start of the show it was tilted . andhttp://www.sodahead.com/united-states/water-shut-off-to-california-farms-because-of-endangered-fish/blog-129611/ as for the farmers

Last edited:

I'm curios: how has the "right wing machine" been destroying the American farmer?

i was watching the ed show on msnbc and they had the skeet shooting photo of Obama in the background while talking about gun control ....big deal right ...well ion this photo Obama was shooting at a higher angle !! same photo weve all seen but the picture was angled so it looked like he was shooting higher.:doubt: i tried to pull up the photo on the the web but haven't been able to find it .it was the exact same photo but they had it tilted .

:eek: Ohes noes! They angled it? Say it ain't so! :eusa_pray: Anything but angling it!! :hmpf:

you know what is horse pucky?

you people pretending a photo of the president holding a gun is some great consperacy

IMO all they were doing was trying to make it look like it was not just for the theater. A lot of people know you do not shoot strait with skeet. They shoot them in the air :eek:

I'm not familiar with the grounds layout at Camp David, is it possible that the trap that throws the clay pigeons is located in a valley or something? That would explain why he isn't aiming upwards no?

I'm not familiar with the grounds layout at Camp David, is it possible that the trap that throws the clay pigeons is located in a valley or something? That would explain why he isn't aiming upwards no?

No, obama waits until the skeets fall to the ground, then he shoots them. It's easier and he never misses that way.

So tilting the photo is poor journalism?

Is it poor journalism to desaturate then resaturate a photo to make the subject appear darker?

Oh Noes... we have Skeet Shooting Truthers!

It's a Mormon plot!

I thought the Mormon plot was, "Let's bully our way to the GOP nomination, not listen to sensible people who will tell you it's a bad idea, and then watch the Mormon screw up the election by saying retarded shit about how he likes to fire people and half the country are moochers."

You mean that wasn't intentional? You really thought he was a good candidate?

Forum List

Back