Midwest Lesbians Beat Son With Hammer & Kicked His Groin Until He Suffered Two Strokes

sooner or later people are going to have to face the fact that the homosexual threat to society is a female one.

Sooner or later bigots will be treated like the social lepers that they are.
Some cannot handle the part of the female population that doesn't need men or their...er....tools. There is real fear in some male quarters...some secret fear that they and their...ahem...tools are not the whole world to women.

Lesbians do seem like they are angry quite often, it must be a progressive thing… LOL

Aren't all these strawmen a little obvious? I did warn in the OP that the LGBT payroll bloggers would come out of the woodwork on this one. After all, that headline is grotesque and the lesbians targeting the boy's groin says it all, doesn't it?

Look on the bright side, at least you get use this child's horrific ordeal to smear all gay families, creepy fuck.

When heterosexual parents beat their children Silhouette doesn't bat an eye.
On the contrary, all child abuse should be stopped.

Yet- this is the only thread ever that Silhouette has ever started regarding actual criminal child abuse.

If child abuse does not involve homosexuals- Silhouette doesn't notice- or care about it.

Note- Silhouette is referring to an article from 2 months ago- and not one reference to any of the parents arrested in the last week for abusing their children.

Not once has Silhouette shown any concern for any child- unless she could use it to blame homosexuals.

sooner or later people are going to have to face the fact that the homosexual threat to society is a female one.

Sooner or later bigots will be treated like the social lepers that they are.
Some cannot handle the part of the female population that doesn't need men or their...er....tools. There is real fear in some male quarters...some secret fear that they and their...ahem...tools are not the whole world to women.
So if a woman is indifferent to a man's "tool" he feels emasculated, or castrated? Is that what you're saying? I'd say only creepy men think that way.

wonder if silhouette ever posts about hetero child abuse or is it just the gay ones? :eusa_think:

Oh that is an easy one.

She has never once posted about 'hetero child abuse'.

Because she doesn't give a damn about the welfare of children- she only cares about attacking gays.

Lesbians do seem like they are angry quite often, it must be a progressive thing… LOL
Lesbians are no more angry then any other human being. Anger is a human emotion, and it isn't relegated to political position nor sexual/affectional preferences.

This isn't typical behavior for anyone. This is criminal child abuse.
Typical of the emasculation of America...
That's a completely stupid statement unfounded by any fact.
I don't know what else you can call it, two lesbians kicking a guy in the nuts over and over again… LOL
Call it what is is. It's child abuse. The only part you seem to emphasize is that the parents happen to be lesbian instead of hetero. That's the big deal for you in this.
Sounds to me like those lesbians don't like his nuts… LOL

Must be a conservative thing- laughing about horrible child abuse.

Is it a new thing, lesbians going around kicking guys in the nuts… LOL
It's a new thing? I suspect isn't a new thing to you to act like an anti-lesbian bigot.
On social issues when comes to the federal government it's none of their business, hell if someone wants to marry a fencepost or whoever/whatever/how many, I don't give a shit. I think all this mental instability is a byproduct of political correctness. LOL

That's what he deserves for having a penis.
You presume that's why he is abused. That he is hated for being male.

When girls are abused in this manner, do you fault their parents for hating their gender?
You have a link to two homo male pretend parents abusing the crotch of their alleged daughter?

It is all about 'gays' to you.

Unfortunately the ones who are 'abusing the crotch' of their 'daughters' are their heterosexual fathers.

Father Charged With Raping Daughters, 5 and 7

Father Charged With Raping Daughters, 5 and 7

Pedophiles are usually attracted to a particular age range and/or sex of child. Research categorizes male pedophiles by whether they are attracted to only male children (homosexual pedophilia), female children (heterosexual pedophilia),or children from both sexes (bisexual pedophilia). The percentage of homosexual pedophiles ranges from 9% to 40%, which is approximately 4 to 20 times higher than the rate of adult men attracted to other adult men http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

So, in short, homosexuals molest children up to 40% of all childhood molestation reports (those that are reported, boys tend to under report when they are molested because of stigma and shame being buggered by a man).

Sigh...such obvious, stupid lies. As your own source specifies, homosexual men (men who are attracted to men) and homosexual pedophiles (pedophiles that are attracted to children of their own sex) are not the same thing.

And you know you're lying your ass off. As in the VERY SAME PARAGRAPH as your quote, your own sources says this:

This finding does not imply that homosexuals are more likely to molest children, just that a larger percentage of pedophiles are homosexual or bisexual in orientation to children.1

http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

And this has been pointed out to you repeatedly. And yet you continue to misrepresent the findings of the very study you're citing. Jen, you know you're lying your ass off.

But why do it? You know you're a compuslive liar if gays are the topic. We know you're a compulsive liar about gays. And you know we know. So who are you trying to convince?

This is just another thumb sucker thread. Comforting lies you tell yourself......with you being both your own source and your own audience. You'll ill. You need help.

So the LGBT payroll bloggers will say that "see! 40% is less than 60%!" But what you need to understand is that homosexuals only make up (for now, numbers growing) around 2-5% of the entire population. So we have 2-5% of the entire population accounting for approaching half of all child molestation. That's what you call "a propensity to molest".

"Pay roll bloggers'? Jen, get help. You're genuinely ill. You need to see a doctor. This downward spiral isn't going to end well for you.

I'm genuinely concerned you might hurt yourself. Please....call a doctor, a friend, a family member. You don't have to live like this.

Copying and pasting to emphasize

And you know you're lying your ass off. As in the VERY SAME PARAGRAPH as your quote, your own sources says this:

This finding does not imply that homosexuals are more likely to molest children, just that a larger percentage of pedophiles are homosexual or bisexual in orientation to children.1

http://www.drrichardhall.com/Articles/pedophiles.pdf

And this has been pointed out to you repeatedly. And yet you continue to misrepresent the findings of the very study you're citing. Jen, you know you're lying your ass off.

But why do it? You know you're a compuslive liar if gays are the topic. We know you're a compulsive liar about gays. And you know we know. So who are you trying to convince?

Typical of the emasculation of America...
I don't know what else you can call it, two lesbians kicking a guy in the nuts over and over again… LOL
Call it what is is. It's child abuse. The only part you seem to emphasize is that the parents happen to be lesbian instead of hetero. That's the big deal for you in this.

Laughing at progressives making excuses for such a thing, because of political correctness... Lol

Is it a new thing, lesbians going around kicking guys in the nuts… LOL
It's a new thing? I suspect isn't a new thing to you to act like an anti-lesbian bigot.
On social issues when comes to the federal government it's none of their business, hell if someone wants to marry a fencepost or whoever/whatever/how many, I don't give a shit. I think all this mental instability is a byproduct of political correctness. LOL
When you see threads like these making a big deal out of the fact that the abusive parents in this case happen to be lesbian rather than het, it is appropriate to call out bigotry when we see it.

You are a sly one with it. You seem to think you and your ilk have a right to over emphasive the composition of this parent unit rather than the actual abuse of this little boy

That's misguided to say the least.

Laughing at progressives making excuses for such a thing, because of political correctness... Lol
No one here is excusing child abuse. We are pointing out your bias against LGBT people and the fact that what you are more concerned with is that this couple is lesbian.

The story is about child abuse. When hets committ similar crimes against children NO ONE thinks they do so because they happen to be hetero.

Forum List

Back