Migrants Are Flocking to the U.S. From All Over the Globe

Poor people have been trying to get into developed countries for hundreds of years. Could it be that they like to eat? No one was working harder than the Vietnamese, but they had nothing to show for it but rotten dictatorships and endless wars with China, Japan, France and us.

No one is talking about Asians here.
Everyone knows who enters western countries

Poor people have been trying to get into developed countries for hundreds of years. Could it be that they like to eat? No one was working harder than the Vietnamese, but they had nothing to show for it but rotten dictatorships and endless wars with China, Japan, France and us.

It's a much different situation now, this country is being flooded like never before and your piece of shit president is the leader in causing it.

No one is talking about Asians here.
Everyone knows who enters western countries
Okay, lets talk about Central America. The only country where the people are trying to enter instead of leave is Costa Rica. The only country where we never meddled is, that`s right, Costa Rica. It`s our mess at the border. Any leader that tried to help those poor countries, we got rid of one way or another.

DigitalDrifter, buddy, this is nothing new.

I don't agree.
Due to social media, we have people all over the world sharing to each other how to get in.
In addition, for the last couple of decades we have these people doing something they never did in years past. They all claim they need 'asylum'. They now all know this will automatically buy them time, as each one of them are given a date for a hearing.
Then, as Joe Biden was running for president, he invited them to "surge to the border" if he became president!

We are being flooded, and unless we turn this around NOW, it will be too late and we will be stuck with millions of new uneducated needy people that are baby factories, all with their hands out to the government for taxpayer funded handouts!

The same thing they do to politicians who show their Top Secret war plans to their country club pals.
Assuming the unproven rumor is true does that mean two wrongs make a right?

even in lib la la land?

Assuming the unproven rumor is true does that mean two wrongs make a right?

even in lib la la land?
It`s not an unproven rumor.

I know there`s no convincing the Putin-MAGA wing of the GOP even when they hear his own words.

It`s not an unproven rumor.

I know there`s no convincing the Putin-MAGA wing of the GOP even when they hear his own words.
Invoking putin is a sign of desperation on your part

But in any case you want to punish the whole nation based on your hatred of trump

But in any case you want to punish the whole nation based on your hatred of trump
I would hate any politician who incited a deadly riot in an attempt to overthrow our Democracy. "punish the whole nation"? What exactly are you babbling about?

The nation watched his deadly riot on their televisions as it happened so what`s not to hate? I don`t know if he sold our Top Secrets to Putin or anybody else but we know that he sure as hell would, given the chance. This is a guy who was caught rigging a hole-in-one contest at one his courses and robbed his own charity to pay the fine. Then he was fined for robbing the charity. :) Can he be treated for crime addiction?

Forum List

Back