Migrants demand...

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012
Excuse me? Demand? How about fuck you. Oh, as if I need to say this some will miss thee obvious point that once these illegals get here obie will put them on SS Disability. Being an illegal is tough so I guess they think we should go pick them up.

MEXICO CITY, Mexico - After risking their lives in the hopes of making it into the United States, migrants from Central American are demanding safer ways to cross the border.

Migrants demand safer ways to cross the border into United State - DC News FOX 5 DC WTTG

The true costs of illegal immigration is not being advertised. The Feds have not only failed to control the border problem, DACA made it 5 times worse. For example we now have abandoned illegal kids that are complete wards of the state. WTF do you do with them? Just like all these Liberal feel good policies the collateral damage is enormous.

neither Mike has a clue how stupid they really are.

I caan't believe this didn't trend a bit more. Had one idiot think it was funny and another blame it on the news. Pretty pathetic when these are the very people obie wants to let into the country and pretty much limo ride them in.

Excuse me? Demand? How about fuck you. Oh, as if I need to say this some will miss thee obvious point that once these illegals get here obie will put them on SS Disability. Being an illegal is tough so I guess they think we should go pick them up.

MEXICO CITY, Mexico - After risking their lives in the hopes of making it into the United States, migrants from Central American are demanding safer ways to cross the border.

Migrants demand safer ways to cross the border into United State - DC News FOX 5 DC WTTG
America is an actual heaven for immigrants. Looking at the current situation I am surprised how else can our Government indulge these idlers. Let's get rid of Welfare and they won't ask for safer ways to cross the border. The most part of them just want not to work but get payments and satisfy American "freedom and dream". Stop invading our Home.

Forum List

Back