Number of Chinese migrants crossing the border at San Diego now exceeds Mexicans

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
US Customs and Border Protection has recorded 21,000 encounters with Chinese nationals in the San Diego Sector since the fiscal year began in October, according to CBP data obtained by Fox News that is not yet public.

That's more than the 18,700 encounters with Mexican nationals during the same period, and second only to the 28,000 Columbians CBP reported encountering in the sector.

Migrants from Brazil (8,700) and Ecuador (7,700) were the next largest groups, and other countries of origin include Turkey, Guinea, India, Guatemala and Peru, underlining the increasingly global nature of migration at the US-Mexico border.

In fiscal 2023, CBP reported 24,048 Chinese citizens were apprehended by Border Patrol at the southern border — up more than 10 times from the 1,970 arrests recorded during the 2022 fiscal year, and just 323 the year before.

I miss the good old days when Ping rate was an internet speed test, not how many chi-coms cross into the US per day....Blah, even if we kick then out they’ll just come back 45 minutes later. ;)

Jokes aside, China will not accept their return and we are so legally tied in knots we won't get shed of them by other means. Most are military aged males and females.

My spider sense tingle tells me that we will be seeing the results of this folly as far as national security goes sooner rather than later.

FJB.

US Customs and Border Protection has recorded 21,000 encounters with Chinese nationals in the San Diego Sector since the fiscal year began in October, according to CBP data obtained by Fox News that is not yet public.

That's more than the 18,700 encounters with Mexican nationals during the same period, and second only to the 28,000 Columbians CBP reported encountering in the sector.

Migrants from Brazil (8,700) and Ecuador (7,700) were the next largest groups, and other countries of origin include Turkey, Guinea, India, Guatemala and Peru, underlining the increasingly global nature of migration at the US-Mexico border.

In fiscal 2023, CBP reported 24,048 Chinese citizens were apprehended by Border Patrol at the southern border — up more than 10 times from the 1,970 arrests recorded during the 2022 fiscal year, and just 323 the year before.

I miss the good old days when Ping rate was an internet speed test, not how many chi-coms cross into the US per day....Blah, even if we kick then out they’ll just come back 45 minutes later. ;)

Jokes aside, China will not accept their return and we are so legally tied in knots we won't get shed of them by other means. Most are military aged males and females.

My spider sense tingle tells me that we will be seeing the results of this folly as far as national security goes sooner rather than later.

FJB.
Obviously being shipped in from the Chinese government. These people aren't escaping China on their own.

You didn't know this already? ...

The benefit of sending low-paying American jobs south is to keep the Mexicans from crossing illegally to take a low-paying American jobs ... keep in mind, it's perfectly legal for a law-abiding Mexican to come into the United States anytime they want to ... they just can't work, and they have to return to Mexico after so many days ... if the Mexican doesn't cross back into Mexico in time, the Border Patrol issues an arrest warrant ... de jure ... I'm not there so I don't know what's happening, exactly ...

The problem is the folks entering this country LEGALLY ... political refugees ... we let these Freedom Fighters in at every opportunity ... Cubans fighting for Democracy, Haitians fighting for Democracy, Hondurans fighting for Democracy ... we want people all over the world to fight for Democracy, and we need to be a safe haven for them when COMMUNISTS or JIHADISTS or NAZIS fight back ... 'cause you know they will ...

I HATE the way Texas and Florida are bussing these people up to the Wealthy Northern Liberal Cities ... doesn't mean it's wrong ... I'm a liberal, and liberals have been known to be wrong before ... I'm glad it's happening ... first because that's best for the refugees, Texas has a nasty climate, white bread city ... we want our new citizens in places without so much hate ... and it gives us an opportunity to review and change the law ... because if the law says "let them in", we can't keep them out ... just change the damn law ...

Pretty village teen girls are safest in the local brothel ... or drug lord gangs come and take her, and she's never heard from again ... you'd close our borders to her? ... I'm not sure that's what it means to be an American ...

Do we want communism to flourish in China? ... maybe better send them all home with guns ... have them kill communists instead of running away ...

Last edited:
You didn't know this already? ...

The benefit of sending low-paying American jobs south is to keep the Mexicans from crossing illegally to take a low-paying American jobs ... keep in mind, it's perfectly legal for a law-abiding Mexican to come into the United States anytime they want to ... they just can't work, and they have to return to Mexico after so many days ... if the Mexican doesn't cross back into Mexico in time, the Border Patrol issues an arrest warrant ... de jure ... I'm not there so I don't know what's happening, exactly ...

The problem is the folks entering this country LEGALLY ... political refugees ... we let these Freedom Fighters in at every opportunity ... Cubans fighting for Democracy, Haitians fighting for Democracy, Hondurans fighting for Democracy ... we want people all over the world to fight for Democracy, and we need to be a safe haven for them when COMMUNISTS or JIHADISTS or NAZIS fight back ... 'cause you know they will ...

I HATE the way Texas and Florida are bussing these people up to the Wealthy Northern Liberal Cities ... doesn't mean it's wrong ... I'm a liberal, and liberals have been known to be wrong before ... I'm glad it's happening ... first because that's best for the refugees, Texas has a nasty climate, white bread city ... we want our new citizens in places without so much hate ... and it gives us an opportunity to review and change the law ... because if the law says "let them in", we can't keep them out ... just change the damn law ...

Pretty village teen girls are safest in the local brothel ... or drug lord gangs come and take her, and she's never heard from again ... you'd close our borders to her? ... I'm not sure that's what it means to be an American ...

Do we want communism to flourish in China? ... maybe better send them all home with guns ... have them kill communists instead of running away ...
Damn, what a load of do-gooder tripe.....And I'm being nice!

Hell, I care as much for my cat than the people in some blue shit-hole city, much less for those that enter our country illegally, or as you mention, overstay their visa.

Damn, what a load of do-gooder tripe.....And I'm being nice!

Hell, I care as much for my cat than the people in some blue shit-hole city, much less for those that enter our country illegally, or as you mention, overstay their visa.

You seem to care most about employers ... those who hire the illegal aliens are also breaking the law ... and if employers are cheating the government, they'll cheat you ...

Blue shit-hole cities is where the money is ... just ask Jackson, Mississippi ... send the immigrants where there's jobs to be filled, plenty of work that Americans won't do themselves ...

Obviously being shipped in from the Chinese government. These people aren't escaping China on their own.
Actually china has become a real shithole under Xi and people who can leave are doing so

But after they get here they are often still subject to influence by the communists in china

Actually china has become a real shithole under Xi and people who can leave are doing so

But after they get here they are often still subject to influence by the communists in china
China is a totalitarian state; its citizens aren’t able to just leave. To have the numbers of one age group leaving it can only be by official action by the government. Every one of these people need to be located and detained. China is not our friend and it thinks in plans lasting decades.

China is a totalitarian state; its citizens aren’t able to just leave. To have the numbers of one age group leaving it can only be by official action by the government. Every one of these people need to be located and detained. China is not our friend and it thinks in plans lasting decades.
Chinese citizens do have more freedom of travel than Soviet citizens in russia had

But wherever they go in the world the communist dictatorship is watching

FJB.

They're here to help their democrat Party Flying Monkeys win this next completely secure and honest election

Forum List

Back