Migrants rushing to border in case Trump wins will find some Dems slamming doors

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Democrats? Yeah right! The only "slamming of any doors" from Dems will be after 100 million have flooded in!
What will this country look like in ten years?

A caravan of 3,000 migrants is heading north toward the United States through Mexico, The Post reported this week — hurrying, they say, because they fear a Trump victory in November could slam the border shut.

Expect more to follow.

Republicans are making the November election a referendum on the Biden-Harris open border, as Trump and the GOP pledge to “end the invasion,” shut “the floodgates” and restore Remain in Mexico, a program that compelled asylum seekers to stay outside the United States while their cases are heard.

Democrats? Yeah right! The only "slamming of any doors" from Dems will be after 100 million have flooded in!
What will this country look like in ten years?

Imagine women and children being raped and murdered every week. Imagine gun battles in the inner cities between Latino gangs and black gangs. Imagine many hospitals being shut down, because of all the free healthcare for those illegals walking into the ERs and demanding free stuff.

I found out the other day that the Prince George's Trauma center of Maryland had shut down. When DC general shut down, because more blacks who couldnt pay for services outnumbered the people who could pay, the PG Trauma had to pick up the overages. Also since Maryland is a Sanctuary state, plenty of illegals showed up around that area. It is going to get much worse before it gets better, and the Marxists elites dont give a shit if the little man gets hurt because of these closures.

Imagine women and children being raped and murdered every week. Imagine gun battles in the inner cities between Latino gangs and black gangs. Imagine many hospitals being shut down, because of all the free healthcare for those illegals walking into the ERs and demanding free stuff.

I found out the other day that the Prince George's Trauma center of Maryland had shut down. When DC general shut down, because more blacks who couldnt pay for services outnumbered the people who could pay, the PG Trauma had to pick up the overages. Also since Maryland is a Sanctuary state, plenty of illegals showed up around that area. It is going to get much worse before it gets better, and the Marxists elites dont give a shit if the little man gets hurt because of these closures.
I took the wife to UVA Medical Center today for a procedure and I saw more hispanics (mostly women) with their kids in tow there than I did white people.

Forum List

Back