Mike Explodes With Caller Defending Israel

Grendelyn

VIP Member
Jan 20, 2014
I just can't wait to hear the rebuttals of our board's Zionists concerning this video . . . this should be very interesting :)

Susan, any second thoughts about who is controlling the media?

Why is it, that when I look at the media, there are thousands of views, from the highest levels of main stream media, to some crack pot with a web cam, on 12 radio stations... most people have never heard of him, and most never will....

And you can get views from every different perspective possible, and every ideology, and every cultural view point...

But then.... there's always people saying "see who is controlling the media?".

No one is controlling the media. The fact is, most people hate the Jews. They have throughout history, and is true up till this day. If you read the prophesies in your own Judaism, it says most people will hate the Jews.

There are many supporters of Israel in the media, but again most are not. This has always been the case. Nothing has changed.

Interesting yet both pathetic and sad . . . not one Zionist, as of yet, has put forth an argument against what Mike has stated to be true. ~ Susan

Susan, the Arabs lost: three times in major wars.

There is only the murderous assaults of Israel';s enemies with their willingness to use their children as human shields.

I once had for a two state solution.

That is impossible. Thus there can only be a Greater Israel, no Arab presence on the west bank, Jerusalem a Jewish capitol, and never any hope for return.

I just can't wait to hear the rebuttals of our board's Zionists concerning this video . . . this should be very interesting :)

ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA full of LIES and FANTASY

The Jews never said to the arab muslims get out of my house because God gave me this house, that is an ISLAMONAZI LIE. What they said was live in peace with us and you will be fine, declare war and we will remove you from our land. That is the reality, and the ISLAMONAZI SCUM know this as much as the world does.

Unless YOU can produce non partisan evidence to the contrary that shows the Jews used "god gave me this land" as a reason to kill, maim and violate arab muslims.

Interesting yet both pathetic and sad . . . not one Zionist, as of yet, has put forth an argument against what Mike has stated to be true. ~ Susan

Can you prove beyond reasonable doubt that what he spouted was the truth and not some ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA

Weirdos go to weirdo media to get weirdo bias confirmation.

It's much better than weird Zionists going to weird Fox News for their weird land theft confirmation. ~ Susan

Again evidence of this from a non partisan source is needed, as the only group saying this is the muslims and their Dar-al-islam and Dar-al-harb. Look them up and get a shock

Susan, the Arabs lost: three times in major wars.

There is only the murderous assaults of Israel';s enemies with their willingness to use their children as human shields.

I once had for a two state solution.

That is impossible. Thus there can only be a Greater Israel, no Arab presence on the west bank, Jerusalem a Jewish capitol, and never any hope for return.
Yes. Sadly, this seems to be true. The window of opportunity for a two-state solution began to close in 1967, and the various Intifadas and Gaza Wars seem to have put a cap in any such hopes.

Grendelyn, et al,

Mike Malloy, a syndicated radio personality and talk show host, doesn't actually answer the callers question. In fact, Mallory actually twists derails the question by diverting it into an all together different topic.

(COMMENT)

In the discussion, Mallory changes the topic from the present day self-defense issue to the justification based on the history of more than half a century ago.

No matter what the history is, or the justification for, the Mallory Attack simply doesn't address the present day reality of current events. No matter what transpired a half-century ago, the current international law says:
  • Every State has the duty to refrain in its international relations from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any State, or in any other manner inconsistent with the purposes of the United Nations. Such a threat or use of force constitutes a violation of international law and the Charter of the United Nations and shall never be employed as a means of settling international issues. [A/RES/25/2625 (1970)]
  • Every State has the duty to refrain from the threat or use of force to violate the existing international boundaries of another State or as a means of solving international disputes, including territorial disputes and problems concerning frontiers of States. [A/RES/25/2625 (1970)]
  • Every State likewise has the duty to refrain from the threat or use of force to violate international lines of demarcation, such as armistice lines, established by or pursuant to an international agreement to which it is a party or which it is otherwise bound to respect. Nothing in the foregoing shall be construed as prejudicing the positions of the parties concerned with regard to the status and effects of such lines under their special regimes or as affecting their temporary character. [A/RES/25/2625 (1970)]
clear.gif
Condemns all forms of propaganda, in whatsoever country conducted, which is either designed or likely to provoke or encourage and threat to the peace, breach of the peace, or act of aggression; [A/RES/2/110 (1947)]

5. Declares that acts, methods, and practices of terrorism are contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations and that knowingly financing, planning and inciting terrorist acts are also contrary to the purposes and principles of the United Nations; [S/RES/1373 (2001)]​
  • Every State has the duty to refrain from organizing or encouraging the organization of irregular forces or armed bands including mercenaries, for incursion into the territory of another State. [A/RES/25/2625 (1970)]
The contemporary wisdom is distinctly put by the Secretary General (Ban Ki-moon remarks: SG/SM/14764
SC/10883
) in this context:
  • No counter-terrorism policy can be effective without addressing conditions that are conducive to the spread of terrorism. This is the first pillar of the United Nations Global Counter-Terrorism Strategy. Today I would like to highlight three aspects of this pillar.
    • First: The critical links between development and security. Nothing can justify terrorism — ever. No grievance, no goal, no cause can excuse terrorist acts. At the same time, we must remove the conditions that feed the problem. Terrorism festers where conflicts are endemic and where human rights, human dignity and human life are not protected and impunity prevails.
    • Second: The importance of dialogue and understanding. We have to drown out shrill appeals to intolerance and extremism with sound calls for compassion and moderation. Third: the increasing use of information technology to spread hate. Terrorists and extremists are exploiting social media networks to radicalize people. This is yet another arena where we have to replace the terrorist narrative with messages of peace, development and human welfare.
It is important to understand that media infotainment like the Mike Mallory Show is merely a ramification of Hostile Arab Palestinian application of their tactical strategy to the issues.

HAMAS Position Paper by Khaled Meshal, Hamas "Political" Leader
5. Jihad and the armed resistance is the right and real method for the liberation of Palestine, and the restoration of all the rights, together with, of course, all forms of political and diplomatic struggle including in the media, public and legal [spheres]; with the need to mobilize all the energies of the nation in the battle. [Published a major position paper for Hamas to explain its political positions. (2013)]​

Article Fifteen:
It is necessary that scientists, educators and teachers, information and media people, as well as the educated masses, especially the youth and sheikhs of the Islamic movements, should take part in the operation of awakening (the masses). It is important that basic changes be made in the school curriculum, to cleanse it of the traces of ideological invasion that affected it as a result of the orientalists and missionaries who infiltrated the region following the defeat of the Crusaders at the hands of Salah el-Din (Saladin). [The Covenant of the Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS) 18 August 1988]

Article Thirty:
Writers, intellectuals, media people, orators, educaters and teachers, and all the various sectors in the Arab and Islamic world - all of them are called upon to perform their role, and to fulfill their duty, because of the ferocity of the Zionist offensive and the Zionist influence in many countries exercised through financial and media control, as well as the consequences that all this lead to in the greater part of the world. [The Covenant of the Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS) 18 August 1988]

Jihad is not confined to the carrying of arms and the confrontation of the enemy. The effective word, the good article, the useful book, support and solidarity - together with the presence of sincere purpose for the hoisting of Allah's banner higher and higher - all these are elements of the Jihad for Allah's sake. [The Covenant of the Islamic Resistance Movement (HAMAS) 18 August 1988]
Quasi-Entertainment Personalities like Mike
Mallory don't even know that they are part of the HAMAS Jihad, and lending material support to the Jihadist Movement.

Most Respectfully,
R

Quasi-Entertainment Personalities like Mike
Mallory don't even know that they are part of the HAMAS Jihad, and lending material support to the Jihadist Movement.

Most Respectfully,
R

So not only is any move against Israels wishes 'terrorism' these days, but anyone who expresses an opinion with is critical of Israel is now part of not just a Jihad, but a Hamas Jihad.

Rocco,

you do realise that you are sounding quite quite mad, don't you? You mean this in jest, yes?

ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA full of LIES and FANTASY

The Jews never said to the arab muslims get out of my house because God gave me this house, that is an ISLAMONAZI LIE. What they said was live in peace with us and you will be fine, declare war and we will remove you from our land. That is the reality, and the ISLAMONAZI SCUM know this as much as the world does.

Unless YOU can produce non partisan evidence to the contrary that shows the Jews used "god gave me this land" as a reason to kill, maim and violate arab muslims.

There are many quotes of Ben-Gurion that are contrary to what you believe. Here is one that disputes what you say:

David Ben Gurion (the first Israeli Prime Minister): "If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault ? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?" Quoted by Nahum Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), pp121

Forum List

Back