Mike Huckabee is stealing my stuff

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Watching him with Wolf Blitzer last night he said everything I'd written here hours earlier.

To Huckabee Staff, don't mind ya using my stuff but I expect to be paid. :)

Watching him with Wolf Blitzer last night he said everything I'd written here hours earlier.

What stuff?

Every thread I wrote here yesterday came out of his mouth hours later. Not even kidding, check the timestamps and video of him with Blitzer. Verbatim.

What stuff?

Every thread I wrote here yesterday came out of his mouth hours later. Not even kidding, check the timestamps and video of him with Blitzer. Verbatim.
Sounds like you may have a career as a speechwriter...

Now can you post some really dumb shit and contact Hillary's campaign???

(Sorry you can't get a job with Obozo, but I doubt even you can get that dumb)...

Truth is truth so that multiple people will say the same thing isn't surprising. But when you're among the first to say it, and no one on tv has said it until several hours later, it begs the question who said it first? :)

Hey, if its true, can you prove it? LOLO

Looked for a transcript, but they don't have one with Blitzer and Huckabee from yesterday yet. :( But someone has the video I'm sure. Compare the video's timestamp with mine here and voila.

Forum List

Back